Ralph Honda

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• service great
    February 23, 2017

Salesman was great no pressure wonderful experience def buy my next car there again

• Great staff, great car!
    November 11, 2017

They made my car buying simple and fast. Got just the car I wanted for a good price and the staff were great ; with working out financing, prepping th...e car and all.

• New or used
    August 13, 2017

Before deciding on a used vehicle we went in looking at new and used vehicles. We met Chuck Markham as our salesman and he was very helpful, courteous..., and most of all not pushy to us. He would check in with us on occasion and inform us of any changes in inventory. Unfortunately we could not find a used vehicle on the lot that was a perfect fit for us but would have loved to have purchased a vehicle through him.

Matt, thank for taking the time to comment on your experience here at Ralph Honda and with Chuck. I agree, Chuck is a courteous and helpful salesperso...n. He really is customer focused and we are fortunate to have him on our team. If you ever have car questions or needs in the future, I am sure Chuck will be happy to help you again. Thanks, Zac Ralph

• Great salesman, Frank C.
    July 20, 2017

Frank was a great salesman! He really worked hard to get me the best car possible!! They was a small mark on my door and he was very accommodating to ...make sure I left happy!

Danielle, Thank you for taking the time to recognize Frank's hard work. I am glad to hear that everything went well with your new car. Please let us k...now if there is anything we can help with in the future. Thanks, Zac Ralph Ralph Honda

• Very happy with my new Honda Civic
    June 1, 2016

This is my second car, I was looking to get into a manual transmission Honda. I had a 2012 Honda Accord Coupe that I loved but was time for a change. ...Corinne was excellent in providing excellent service in a timely manner. They gave me an excellent trade in a value and an excellent price for the civic. They were very accomadating in the whole process and I would definitely recommend Ralph Honda and Corinne to anyone looking for a new or used Honda!

• Great Customer Service, Long Oil Change Wait Times
    January 28, 2016

Their customer service is top notch, but their oil changes can take up to 2 hours even when I have an appointment! It's a complete waste of time getti...ng my oil changed here even if it is cheaper.

Thank you for the review, and recommendation. We do appreciate your business and your feedback. I apologize for the delays in service, we are working ...on ways to streamline our service procedures. We have recently started our renovations to the service department and we will be adding express service for quicker maintenance. The increased shop size will help us better service our growing service business. I hope that you will give us another chance to service your vehicle in the future. Thank You, Ralph Honda Service Team

• Treated like we were the only customer
    October 8, 2015

We recently bought our 4th vehicle from Ralph. We always have a reasonable price in mind and have given Ralph the first chance to make the sale - we h...aven't ever had to give another dealership the opportunity to earn our business. Dennis was our go to guy for years: fair, calming and knowledgeable. He always made the sales process go very smoothly. When Dennis retired our most recent experience was with Elvis. The experience was the same, very helpful and knowledgeable without problems or surprises. My only very minor complaint in the process is being passed off to the sales manager for the add ons. We intended to purchase a couple of items and made it clear what we wanted, but felt a bit pressured to get additional mostly unwanted items. We will be giving Ralph the first chance to earn our business for future vehicles. And we always recommend them to our friends and family.

Hello Tom and Kari. We are very happy to have you as a Ralph customer and appreciate the loyalty you have shown is. Dennis was a great guy and we were... sorry to see him retire but so glad that Elvis stepped in and took great care of you. Sorry if you felt pressured by the finance manager. I know he feels strongly about the value in his products that he sells but it is certainly not his intention to pressure you. Thanks for the feedback and we look forward to your continued relationship with Ralph Honda.

• Great Sales Consultant, Dave Moffett
    April 30, 2015

This was our first time purchasing a CRV from Ralph Honda. Dave Mofett was our sales consultant. He was excellent! He made our buying experience a ple...asure. His knowledge and demeanor go way beyond any sales person we have ever dealt with. He is definitely a great asset to Ralph Honda and we will buy from him again, very satisfied. Thank you again Dave.

Thank you Gail and Howard for the Great comments. Dave is definitely a wonderful asset to Ralph Honda. We are so very happy that you had a great exper...ience. We hope to earn your business for many years.

• Consistently Great Service
    November 16, 2014

We have purchased our last 3 cars from Ralph Honda. The sales experience was very stress free and relaxed, while being competative. When picking up ou...r most recent vehicle, a 2014 CRV EXL, the staff was very knowledgeable and took the time to explain all the new upgraded technology. The service department is also wonderful. We brought an older Honda Civic to them with engine trouble and they were able to work wonders, while keeping within our budget. They have a great online appointment system that gives real time appointments (and adds them to your calendar!) which is a bonus for a busy family. I have referred multiple friends and family to visit Ralph and they have been equally impressed with their care.

That is great to hear and thank you so much for referring your friends and family. We at Ralph Honda appreciate every customer we get and are glad tha...t it shows. Thanks Again

• honda lease
    November 7, 2014

we have leased several cars from ralph and we have always appreciated the quality cars and customer service. we highly recommend this dealership

Thank you so much Dianna for your continued business and thanks for recomending us as well.

Ralph Honda