Ralph Honda

34 reviews

• February 23, 2017

Salesman was great no pressure wonderful experience def buy my next car there again

September 5, 2018

Zac Ralph gave us an excellent price on our 2019 Ridgeline and gave us the high end of NADA & Edmunds values on our trade ! The whole process was... very professional and we are very satisfied AGAIN with Ralph Honda . I'll be back again in 6 years for our next ride .

Kevin, Thank you for the review. I am glad we were able to get you the truck and the deal that you wanted. We appreciate the relationship we have, and... we will see you next time you are in the market. Thanks, Zac

January 22, 2018

I found the vehicle I wanted on Cars.com, and emailed the dealer about it. I was contacted promptly by Steve Dambra (on New Years Eve), and we setup an... appointment for me to look at the car. I came in and we liked the car so we decided to make the purchase. Steve was extremely helpful throughout the entire process... it was really great to work with him. I'll definitely work with him again. Sean McCarthy, the finance manager, was also great to work with. On the day we took delivery of the car, Steve noticed that one of the rear seats wasn't folding down properly. He told us to take the car, but scheduled a time for us to bring it back to get serviced. Steve coordinated with the service department, and I definitely felt like he had our best interests at heart. He made sure, multiple times, that the repair would be covered. Pat McTammany from the service department was great, and the repairs were done quickly. Overall, it was a great experience!

November 11, 2017

They made my car buying simple and fast. Got just the car I wanted for a good price and the staff were great ; with working out financing, prepping the... car and all.

August 13, 2017

Before deciding on a used vehicle we went in looking at new and used vehicles. We met Chuck Markham as our salesman and he was very helpful, courteous,... and most of all not pushy to us. He would check in with us on occasion and inform us of any changes in inventory. Unfortunately we could not find a used vehicle on the lot that was a perfect fit for us but would have loved to have purchased a vehicle through him.

Matt, thank for taking the time to comment on your experience here at Ralph Honda and with Chuck. I agree, Chuck is a courteous and helpful salesperso...n. He really is customer focused and we are fortunate to have him on our team. If you ever have car questions or needs in the future, I am sure Chuck will be happy to help you again. Thanks, Zac Ralph

July 20, 2017

Frank was a great salesman! He really worked hard to get me the best car possible!! They was a small mark on my door and he was very accommodating to make... sure I left happy!

Danielle, Thank you for taking the time to recognize Frank's hard work. I am glad to hear that everything went well with your new car. Please let us k...now if there is anything we can help with in the future. Thanks, Zac Ralph Ralph Honda

June 1, 2016

This is my second car, I was looking to get into a manual transmission Honda. I had a 2012 Honda Accord Coupe that I loved but was time for a change. Corinne... was excellent in providing excellent service in a timely manner. They gave me an excellent trade in a value and an excellent price for the civic. They were very accomadating in the whole process and I would definitely recommend Ralph Honda and Corinne to anyone looking for a new or used Honda!

January 28, 2016

Their customer service is top notch, but their oil changes can take up to 2 hours even when I have an appointment! It's a complete waste of time getting... my oil changed here even if it is cheaper.

Thank you for the review, and recommendation. We do appreciate your business and your feedback. I apologize for the delays in service, we are working ...on ways to streamline our service procedures. We have recently started our renovations to the service department and we will be adding express service for quicker maintenance. The increased shop size will help us better service our growing service business. I hope that you will give us another chance to service your vehicle in the future. Thank You, Ralph Honda Service Team

October 8, 2015

We recently bought our 4th vehicle from Ralph. We always have a reasonable price in mind and have given Ralph the first chance to make the sale - we haven't... ever had to give another dealership the opportunity to earn our business. Dennis was our go to guy for years: fair, calming and knowledgeable. He always made the sales process go very smoothly. When Dennis retired our most recent experience was with Elvis. The experience was the same, very helpful and knowledgeable without problems or surprises. My only very minor complaint in the process is being passed off to the sales manager for the add ons. We intended to purchase a couple of items and made it clear what we wanted, but felt a bit pressured to get additional mostly unwanted items. We will be giving Ralph the first chance to earn our business for future vehicles. And we always recommend them to our friends and family.

Hello Tom and Kari. We are very happy to have you as a Ralph customer and appreciate the loyalty you have shown is. Dennis was a great guy and we were... sorry to see him retire but so glad that Elvis stepped in and took great care of you. Sorry if you felt pressured by the finance manager. I know he feels strongly about the value in his products that he sells but it is certainly not his intention to pressure you. Thanks for the feedback and we look forward to your continued relationship with Ralph Honda.

April 30, 2015

This was our first time purchasing a CRV from Ralph Honda. Dave Mofett was our sales consultant. He was excellent! He made our buying experience a pleasure.... His knowledge and demeanor go way beyond any sales person we have ever dealt with. He is definitely a great asset to Ralph Honda and we will buy from him again, very satisfied. Thank you again Dave.

Thank you Gail and Howard for the Great comments. Dave is definitely a wonderful asset to Ralph Honda. We are so very happy that you had a great exper...ience. We hope to earn your business for many years.