LUV Toyota

26 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 29, 2019

I bought a 2013 FJ Cruiser and had it shipped to me in Texas. While there were a number of issues that I did not expect, I did not blame the dealer for... failing to disclose some of these issues which included extensive underbody component corrosion (and even interior pieces), 3 of 4 tires having sidewall cracks, and a terrible smell that was obviously from a smoker. However, within a hundred or so miles of being driven, a clunking sound was noticed. We drove home once we heard this and I inspected the area which had a rounded bolt hole with a bolt missing where the axle attaches to the brake. I had the vehicle towed to the dealer for inspection and they reported that the bolt could not be replaced due to how it was rounded and that somebody had previously attempted to repair this problem because the bolts were not corroded like the rest of the vehicle underneath. The recommended repair was a full replacement of the rear axle assembly as you could not simply replace the rear axle given the state of the corrosion under the car. This would be either a ~$11000 repair for new part or $4750 repair for a salvage rear axle assembly. Once I notified the dealer in writing of these recommendations I never heard from them again. Under New York state law there is a 4000 mile, 90 day warranty for anything that causes "impaired value" and this situation clearly qualifies for this. I have attempted to resolve this directly with the dealership but since they have failed to respond I am attempting to contact them via Toyota corporate, the Better Business Bureau, Yelp, and Cars.com in hopes that they will address the problem rather than having to litigate or pursue arbitration. I would not recommend this dealer as they have clearly demonstrated massive incompetence (in inspecting vehicles they sell) and unprofessional sales practices (in failing to disclose things that they could have told me about) and now they've cleared screwed themselves selling a vehicle that they should have been able to deem defective prior to selling it. In my experience buying over a dozen vehicles in the last 10 years it is rare for dealers to have such a low mileage vehicle with such severe problems which is why I was not more careful asking for details as I was assured the vehicle was in good condition.

November 28, 2018

I went in for service on my vehicle recently and the service department staff were all very nice and professional . I will be going back.

• May 21, 2019

Once again, the team at Luv Toyota exceeded my expectations! When I brought my car in for scheduled services, I was surprised by how rapidly and efficiently... they were performed! The staff were friendly and attentive and took pains to get me in and back on the road in record time. While there, I was able to sit, relax and have a cup of coffee, while the staff updated me on the progress of the services. While I might have been able to purchase the same quality of vehicle at another dealership, I wouldn't receive the same exceptional quality from both the sales and service teams and the management of Luv Toyota, which is why I will keep coming back and referring famly and friends to them!

November 26, 2018

My husband and I bought our first Toyota used in 2015 from Luv. We based our decision on Toyota's reliability and dependability. We loved our Rav4. ... We decided to stay with the Toyota brand. We started our search on-line so we could check out the new Rav4. We headed to Luv to have a look and a test drive. Andy helped us look at afew different styles and features and in less than two hours, we were proud owners of a new 2018 Rav4. Andy Fusiara was our salesperson and was very helpful. Even acouple days later he helped us with the navigation system. The staff at Luv Toyota are there to make your buying experience top notch before, during and after the sell. The service dept has always treated us wonderful. Thank you Andy and to everyone at Luv Toyota.

October 17, 2018

I was referred to Luv Toyota when we were looking for a new car. We had so many issues with our previous Chevy, that we decided to buy a Toyota, after... reading all the reviews. We looked online first, then went to a few dealerships to test drive the ones we picked out. We LOVED the Camry! But, we were not finding a "right fit" as far as a dealership. Either they were super pushy or on the other extreme, extremely careless! After telling my friend our stories, she recommended we check out Luv Toyota, in the Jamestown area! We hadn't even considered going that way, quite honestly, didn't even know there was a dealership out there! We just thought we had Bradford , PA or Buffalo! Well, now my friend is getting a HUGE box of Christmas cookies this year! WHAT a DIFFERENCE at Luv Toyota! From the minute we stepped out of our car, we were greeted and felt welcomed! Not "pushed into" something! We tested out the Camry we had eyeballed at the other dealership and just LOVED it, and ended up buying it right on the spot! I'm so thankful to know that there are good places in the area that still treat you well, like you are a human being!! Thanks Andy Fusiara, Our Awesome Salesman!! And Al Attard, his manager! You just won customers for life!! We will tell all our friends about this hidden little gem!

September 30, 2018

My experience with Luv Toyota was wonderful. Everyone was so helpful. My shopping experience was so easy I went in in the morning and drove home with... my new car that afternoon. What a great experience

August 30, 2018

Paid 1200 to replace back brakes. 2 weeks later heard ticking .went to dealership in ohio found out pads are loose and they never used factory parts so... nothing is under warranty. Also they changed the brake line and was told it wasn't a bought brake line but a formed one !!! Worst dealership ever. Do not go there !!!

April 20, 2018

I took my Highlander there for an oil change recently. They agreed to get me right in, as I was pressed for time. I figured 30 minutes tops. I waited... in their "waiting area" and after 1/2 hr, a service manager came out and asked if I wanted the tires rotated also. I stated that is not necessary. Ten minutes later he came out and said the "service tech" recommends a fuel injector cleaner to avoid problems ( I had 45K miles on the car). I rejected that too. After a while, the manager came in asking if I want the cabin air filter replaced.... another time I had to reject them. I felt like a I had a target on me for service add-ons. Finally after 1.5 hrs they set me free to pay the bill.....$90 and also included a $5 charge for a "rag" they had to use. I lately checked pricing elsewhere for the same service... 5 and 1/2 quarts of synthetic 0/20 oil and filter is $36.... I'm not sure what LUV stands for but it isn't LOVE for the customers...

February 18, 2018

Contacted dealer on internet on a Saturday about veh.salesman emailed me back on Sunday and told me that the veh.was sold.says a lot about your service.I... appreciate it.

August 1, 2017

I LOVE Luv Toyota! I'm on my third lease from there and would NEVER go anywhere else! The staff is always friendly and professional and I never feel "awkward"... being a woman, walking in, as I do to most car places! I've shopped around and they always have beat anyone else's prices. I go for serving my Rav ad they are always very accommodating! I always tell my friends and acquaintances, Luv is the BEST dealership around! HIGHLY RECOMEND !!