Simmons Rockwell Chevrolet Buick GMC

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 17 reviews

Call This Dealer

April 19, 2018

Needed several repairs done to my vehicle. The Service Manager explained all of the repairs & why they needed to be done. They providddd me with a lo...aner since it was going to take a couple days & I live a distance from the dealer.

Hi Tina, Thank you for making the trip to see us, and for sharing your great review! We hope to work with you again in the future.

April 9, 2018

Simmons and Rockwell defiantly know how to take care of their costumers! They never let us down!

Thank you Jennifer! We are thrilled to hear you had a great visit!

April 6, 2018

Emmett did a great job explaining everything about my new vehicle. I would definitely recommend he and Simmons Rockwell to family and friends.

Thank you very much for your recommendation, and kind words about Emmett!

March 4, 2018

The Service Shop at Simmons and Rockwell are always top notch.,

Hi Beverly, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this information abou...t your recent visit. Take care!

January 17, 2018

Service is performed on time and I am always told about how long service will take. I am always satisfied with the work that is done. I am always info...rmed of any service or issues that may present themselves before there may be a problem which helps me to plan ahead. The facility is always clean and comfortable. Staff are all respectful, helpful and polite.

Hi Deborah, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Simmons Rockwell Chevrolet. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Until t...he next time we meet, take care!

April 19, 2017

Excellent customer service. Nick and Albert was very knowledgable and accommodating. Installation of accessories was done the same day as purchase. ...Therefore, saving us a extra trip to the dealership.

Paul And Kim, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! We hope to see you soon!

January 5, 2017

just like having family in the business everything they say they do without any haggling

April 19, 2016

Pete Blodgett and Chris Lumia went above and beyond for me in order for me to get this new car. They are 2 guys I would come back to visit and work wi...th again and again.

April 11, 2016

Great sales >>> Too Tall Paul Great behind the scenes action

August 8, 2015

Will Nunn does SUCH a great job at your dealership! I had stopped using it because of poor service (No flexibility for drop off or pick up from work, ...and no service car to use during a repair). But, I had a warranty job that needed done several months ago, and Will was SO helpful that I thought I'd try again. I was equally as pleased this time. I called on my way to work to see when I could get in because my "check engine soon" light was on. Will asked me to stop (I was only 1/4 mile away). By the time I arrived (on my way to work), he had made arrangements for me to have a car to use to get to work, and it was only 3-5 minutes before I was back on the road to work! When the technician figured out what needed done, Will called me and explained it in detail, and gave an estimated cost. He then asked my permission to do the repairs (not just assuming I wanted them done), and after I gave my permission, he said it would take several days. But, since he had already arranged for a vehicle, I was set for the weekend, and would be contacted when the repairs were done, likely on Tuesday. As a good customer service person, he had overestimated the time necessary, because the repairs were done on Monday (even though they had to order parts), and I had my vehicle that night! The estimate was accurate, cost wise, and I am a VERY SATISFIED customer - thanks, to Will Nunn! Please give him my hearty thanks (although I have done it in person too...I wanted you to know!!) GREAT JOB!! He is a credit to your organization!

Simmons Rockwell Chevrolet Buick GMC