Maguire Chevrolet Cadillac

(4.3) 76 reviews

Call This Dealer

4.3
  • 2004 Cadillac Research

We drove from Lafayette to get another opinion as to the shudder that we have been experiencing since April when we got new tires and are SO grateful ...for all of the patience and care Jeff took to diagnose our problem. We have been going from service center to service center since April and the local dealer as well as the others have all had us "spinning our wheels." Doug was so kind and thoughtful of me as I sat in the waiting area. I was determined to get a truthful answer and Macguire came through!! It WAS the new tires that had caused all of the problems! After months of running around getting random things 'fixed' that never needed fixing, we got upgraded tires put on and our 'couch' experience has returned!! Thanks to all of you at Macguire for your kindness, care, concern, and low price for all of the work you did!! It is much appreciated! We are telling all of our friends of our great experience and encouraging all to take the short, beautiful ride to Ithaca for the best service around!

Bev, We are so happy you had a great experience with Maguire!

• Good customer service

I bought my 2012 Chevy Equinox there new, but usually have routine service done elsewhere. I brought my car in today for a squeaking noise when turnin...g the steering wheel. It is electronic power steering and does not user power steering fluid so I knew it wasn't that. I had made an early morning appointment and had planned to leave the car. I told them I only wanted a diagnosis and to check with me before doing any repairs. When describing the problem I told them that all they needed to do was get in the car and turn the steering wheel back and forth and they could hear the noise themselves. The young woman at the service counter offered to have me wait while they took a quick look. 30 minutes later she came to the waiting room to get me and said I was all set. The steering wheel "boot" needed lubing, which they did, and sent me on my way free of charge! As far as I can tell after several miles of driving, the problem is resolved. I have been there a few times over the last few years and they never try to sell me anything that is unrelated to what I came for. I didn't love my buying experience 5 years ago, but so far their service has been very good. - KS

We are so happy you had a great experience with Maguire!

• Did not help!

Maguire made it very easy to get my first truck but gave me a 20.9 percent interest rate. I then trade that truck in with them for a car and my truck ...trade in value left me 6000 dollars upside down. I had that car for 3 years and was just recently shopping for a truck. While another dealership was willing to help me maguite, who created my negatice equiry was not. They seemed not to care so even though they have a lot of choices and competitive prices i will not be coming back to Maguire so i can protect my financial future.

Matt, we are terribly sorry to hear you had a less than pleasant experience with Maguire Family of Dealerships. We would love to make things up to you.... If you would like to discuss this issue further, please don't hesitate to contact us at (607)272-9292. We are more than happy to accommodate you to make things right. Also just so you know, we do not sell anyone's information to any company. So it must have been someone else you were involved with.

• I will not buy anywhere else!!!

Yet again, I was completely satisfied with the sales service I received at Maguire Chevrolet Cadillac! John Walters went the extra mile to communicate... with Richie to get what I wanted in a truck that I never thought possible. I am so happy with the truck and am proud to say John Walters has literally sold me every vehicle I have ever owned. Thank you so much and I love the service department there too!

DougM, we are so happy that you have had a positive experience with Maguire. It is great that John was helpful in guiding you to the vehicle that best... suits your needs. We hope you continue to love your truck!

• Best Experience Ever

Having lost my husband earlier this year the idea of buying a vehicle on my own was daunting, but I needed to replace my car so I had to take the step.... Went on line and found a used Equonix at Mcguires I was interested in. I called the dealership to see what lot it was on and Patrick was very helpful he looked up the car I was interested and told me where it was. I went to the Cadillac Chevrolet dealership on Cinema Drive and was greeted right off by Sarah and she referred me to John Walters and he was most helpful, showed me the car, we took it for a test drive and I loved it. John and Sarah went out of their way to see that the financing was done and I was able to get the car I wanted. I can't say enough good about the customer service that I got. I would definitely go back there, they do make you feel like family. The next day when I went back to pick up by car I was greeted by Scott the sales manager, he was most welcoming as he had not been there the day before, everyone there is just super. Thank you John Walters for the excellent customer service. I have told all my friends what a great experience it was. The next time I will definitely come to Mcquire. Thank you Mcquire Family dealership!

• Excellent sales staff = Excellent customer service

The used car we bought from Nate is a great car and we had many good cars to choose from in our price range. Nate is knowledgable, honest, and was ver...y accommodating. Car quality is excellent and we Are planning on returning to maguire dealership to buy our next vehicle

• Buying My First Car @ Maguire

After test driving a few Malibus at a different dealership, I was not impressed with their customer service, so I searched online and found another Ma...libu at Maguire for a good price. I immediately called to check its availability and they were very prompt and set up an appointment for first thing in the morning. They have a very friendly staff that thoroughly explained not only their company's purchasing policies but the features in the car as well (you would think that after driving two other Malibus I would know more about the interior features but this was not the case). I felt comfortable with the transaction and didn't feel pressured to purchase any of the offered service plans. They were also able to finance my car at a lower percentage than I had previously found--yes! In the future, Maguire will be my first choice dealership. PS I love my new car :).

• LOVE MY CHEVY VROOM VROOM

Went to Maguire looking for a certain car that ended up not being in my budget. Sarah and Ritchie right away found me a car that was perfect for me an...d I love it!

• Great price and great customer attention

Kudos to Nate Hawthorne and the rest of the Maguire team for being willing to work with us and their patience.

• Awesome dealer!

I just purchased a 2014 Chevrolet Cruze from Nate Hawthorne. He is a great guy, and he was incredibly helpful throughout the process. It was my first ...car buying experience, and he made it really easy by answering all of my questions thoroughly and honestly. Everyone there also worked hard to make sure I had the best financing possible given my circumstances. Great all around experience!

Maguire Chevrolet Cadillac