4.0
  • Love my truck

Found the perfect truck at Fox and had an easy time buying it. I'll be back.

Found the perfect truck at Fox and had an easy time buying it. I'll be back.

• Nice place to buy a car.

This was a nice place to buy a car. Salesman and manager were very helpful and not pushy. We felt very comfortable during the process. Will definitely be back.

• Great body shop repair.

Just got my Cruze back after hitting a deer. Work was great, manager kept me updated on repair progress and I'm very happy with everything.

• Terrible Body Shop

I had my vehicle taken to there body shop. My vehicle was there almost 3 months. The quality of work done was bad very bad. Terrible service the day I picked up my car from body shop I was driving home and my pass side mirror fell off .

• You Could Not Ask For a Better Experience.

We drove down to Fox Auto and a Sales Person came right out. I told him " I want THAT CAR" We test drove it. Went back and I repeated. "I want this car.!" In less then 24 hours I owned that car. GMC-Terrain. We have been extremely happy with our purchase and the service we recieve. Fox Auto YOU ARE THE BEST. CAN'T WAIT TILL WE PICK UP OUT OUR 2016. THANKS FOX. PATRICIA and Charles McSherry

• The Very Best Auto Dealer I have ever dealt with.

This is a Top of the line Auto Business. They do not come any better. Mr.Baird, Chuck Carpenter, Deana, Abe and Jason. Thank You So very much. Patricia McSherry

• Patricia McSherry

I can't believe anyone could leave a negative feedback for Fox Auto. Chuck Carpenter-Great Deana-Service-Great Abe-Body Shop-Great Mr. Baird you run a wonderful Auto Dealership. Thank You to each of you.

• Horrible Service

Had my tires rotated, you can see where they hit my rims with the sockets and are all cut/scratched up. My wheels were flawless before going in and now look horrible. One of the center piece covers is not from my car. They were shiny, new and flawless and the one that was put back on is covered in grease or some other unremovable nastiness.. i will never go there again.

• Want your money, not for you to be happy

Told them what I wanted after I drove the car. They looked around and came up with 3 cars that had barely any relation other than color to the car I wanted. When I walked out the rude finance guy started arguing with me about payments from other dealers. The salesman told me to look at another cat that wasn't what I wanted. They're out for money, not for you to be happy. The prices aren't impressive.

• Great dealership

Drove 190 miles to buy a car and was not misled by what they told me on the phone before I went. Did buy the car and I am pleased.