• Great experience

Bryan, thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that Kelly made your 2 hour drive worth it!

I had a great experience at Bill Jacobs. Kelly Donku provided excellent customer service making sure the car I wanted to test drive was available and ready when I arrived. Once I decided I wanted to purchase she did a great job trying to get me through the process as quickly as possible even though it was one of their busiest days of the year as she knew I had driven over 2 hours to get there and she did not want me to have to drive back another day. I am very happy with my 2017 X4 and would definitely buy from Bill Jacobs again.

• BMW X5

Excellent! We are really happy with the purchase and the great service.

Merita, thank you for your review!

Excellent! We are really happy with the purchase and the great service.

Merita, thank you for your review!

• Best Service in Chicagoland!

Doris, thank you for your review!

My husband and I absolutely love Bill Jacobs! We have a 2003 X 5, which we bought in 2009 from a private owner. We were hooked on BMW'S ever since! We have since purchased a 2015 X5 from the dealership and were so impressed from the sales transaction to the ongoing excellent service we receive from Janine Perry in the service drive. It doesn't matter if we are coming in for service or for a complimentary car wash, Janine is always there with a smile and an eagerness to help in any way she can! We appreciate this dealership, and have recommended it to all of our friends! Keep up the great customer service Janine, and Bill Jacobs!!!

Doris, thank you for your review!

• The salesman, Bill Earnest, did an excellent job!

Ken, thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that Bill made you a happy camper!

The salesman, Bill Earnest. was never pushy & did an excellent job in his presentation...all promises made were kept. I walked out a "happy camper"...a very happy camper!!

• Great Experience

Denys, thank you for your review!

I have dealt with Bill Earnest and Kwaku Bentil for sales. They both have been fantastic and very professional. My service advisors have been Mo Ali, and Deanna DeCarlo when Mo is not around. Again, their professionalism has been great. I will continue purchasing BMW's and have them serviced at Bill Jacobs.

Denys, thank you for your review!

• Outstanding Sales Assistance from Bill Earnest

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that you've loved all 6 cars from us!

Bill Earnest has been my Sales Advisor for over 18 years at Bill Jacobs. He always "listens" to his client, understands what his client is looking for, searches the best car he knows his client is going to be happy with, and works with the Sales Manager and the Finance Manager to bring the best he can possible offer to his client. I leased one, two,..., and six brand-new BMWs 5 series and 3 series from Bill Jacobs. Bill Earnest is not pushy as most Sales reps are, he leaves his client free to make the decision at their own time. And it did work for me always. My six cars were always serviced at Bill Jacobs and I never had any issues.

• Great Experience

Connie, thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that Kelly was able to provide you with an excellent experience!

Kelly Donku was very helpful in answering all my questions about the car. I live in chicago and at the time I still had my other car, she set up a drop off for my new car over to chicago, so I don't have to get a friend to drive me to Naperville. Overall it was a great experience.

• Go see Kelly

Damon, thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that Kelly was able to provide you in an excellent car buying experience!

I had a great buying experience last year when I purchased my 2013 BMW 535i. I had visited Bill Jacob's numerous times within the year prior to purchase and Kelly was always patient and willing to help. I went in this particular time to kick some tires and take a couple of test drives. As usual, Kelly was very helpful and of course I fell in love with the car and thought "what the hell, let's make a deal!" I will definitely be back in a few years to visit her for my next purchase. Thanks Kelly!

• Perfect Experience

Danny, thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that Toni was able to take excellent care of you, especially since you come from out of town.

Toni Stojcev was a perfect gentleman and salesperson. We bought a used car that I researched and found online. Being from out of town, I was a tad bit nervous. But that all stopped instantly as Toni answered the phone and gave me honest and direct answers. From there he returned every phone call and email promptly. He explained the condition and description of the car to a "T." Our experience with Toni and Bill Jacobs was a great one. It was our lucky day when Toni answered the phone. I am humming around the countryside in a cheerful mood with a smooth riding car.

• Excellent Customer Service...

Donielle, thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that Janine went above and beyond for you!

I was immediately greeted by Janine Perry when I arrived at the dealership. Janine was very friendly and extremely helpful,...and was very prompt to answer any questions that I had regarding my car. I feel that she went above and beyond to go out of her way for me,...which is something that you don't see everyday!