3.4
  • Great used car department

Joe Stokes is the man to go to. He had patience and did a great job explaining everything. We bought a Ford focus and are very pleased with the service we got. Will be back. If your looking for a car this is the place to go.

• Service

Service for on my MKX has always been excellent. Reopening the "quick lane" service would be very helpful for the handicapped. Consider it, please.

• Good buying experience.

I bought my F150 from Zimmerman and must say it was a pleasure doing business with them. You could definitely tell that your business was important to them. This is the place to look for your next or future Ford.

• bad service

They forgot close cover on engine when they changed oil and tight screw

They forgot close cover on engine when they changed oil and tight screw

• Steer clear of tire and warranty purchases

Steer clear of extended warranty and tire purchases at Zimmerman Ford. They did not honor my Ford Tire Care warranty due to their mistake handling the purchase. Their treatment after the mistake was realized was insulting and required me to regularly follow up instead of them replying with updates. I am now out $1000 for tires and $200 for the unused warranty. There was no offer to reconcile any of the tires or the warranty.

• very disappointed

I have been looking for a used pickup truck.I found one I liked and put a deposit down and I was going to the bank the next day to get the money. The next day I get a phone call telling me that they had to sell the truck to someone else that came in that day. I will be looking elsewhere for a used truck

• MKX Service

You have always taken excellent care of me and my vehicle.

You have always taken excellent care of me and my vehicle.

Thank you for your positive review, K McCoy. We always strive to provide excellent service with a professional and caring staff here at our location. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Thanks so much for your positive feedback!

• Good service, waited a while, wish you took appts.

I think you should let people make appointments for oil changes. Not everyone wants to sit for 1 to 2 hours depending on how busy you are.

• Zimmerman Service Review

The check up on my car was done promptly and efficiently. Good job.

Thank you for the 5 star rating! We appreciate that you took the time to leave us a positive review. Zimmerman Ford

The check up on my car was done promptly and efficiently. Good job.

• Great Service

I bought my 2005 Ford Taurus for normal maintenance. The service department was very friendly.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review! Our Service Department strives to do a great job at helping customers with their cars! Zimmerman Ford