• Mike Smith

If you need a car, go see mike smith. He was amazing. He helped us inany ways and went the extra mile Just great experience

• Mike Smith is the best

I found a used truck that I wanted at Elm Chevrolet but I live five hours away. From the first time I spoke with Mike, he went above and beyond to make sure I was happy. Since I was traveling from so far away, Mike even crawled underneath the truck and took the pictures that I requested. We worked out all the details before I arrived and he had everything ready for when I got there. His Manager who completed the paperwork was also a pleasure to deal with. My significant other was not thrilled about the five hour journey but Mike went out of his way to recommend places in the area and we both left happy! Overall, it was an absolute pleasure purchasing from Mike and I would highly recommend doing business with Elm.

• great service

Everyone is always helpful and friendly. The minute we drive in someone is there to welcome us and take us to where we have to go.

• Quick turnaround on service

Always super responsive to our needs going overboard when time is of the essence as is often the case in our business.

• contractor

Always friendly and good communication. Everyone we interact with at Elm is good to work with and we have been using them for at least 40 years.

• Class Act!

New to Elm and lease process, impressed with overall professionalism and level of customer care. Tireless work to get a car and color that was "me". Mike Corelle is my hero!

• Elm Chevrolet body shop

I have taken my car to elm Chevy body shop for a running total of 6 times and going, for a minor fender bender. They have installed a dented hood,headlight that fills with water,given it back with a cracked fog light and the body lines look like my 8 year old son put it together we will see if 7 times and 17 days will get it right

• Great service

Service was done faster than expected. I will need to return for additional work due to computer issues in the service dept. Unable to quote cost of additional work.

• Really great service!

I was able to make an appointment in a timely manner. They took my car right in and it was done in less than an hour. Very important at this busy time of year. Thanks!

• Great service

I find the employees of Elm Chevrolet to be very friendly and helpful. Even though they have had my new car more than I have they have been very accomadating while my repairs have been made. :)