4.0
  • Amazing and quick service! Very friendly staff!

The staff were very helpful and able to answer all of my questions. The facility was very clean. I was able to test drive the vehicle I was interested in and leave with it that day. I was a very satisfied customer and so will anyone who visits this dealership!

• Unprofessional

Salesman barely knew any of the features of the vehicle. He looked uncomfortable accessing some of components (i.e. seats flipping down). After the test-drive, we went into the building to discuss details. He left us alone in his cubicle to go to the one right next to us to confer with his financial manager. We could hear them talking about us through the "wall." The salesman came back in with us and tried to explain rebates, trade in, etc. but was unable to articulate the details to us. He had to then go retrieve the financial manager to explain it to us. After the explanation, they went back on the other side of the "wall" to talk about us some more. We were done after that.

• Excellent Experience

Excellent experience. Sales women was Felicia. Outstanding work and very knowledgeable. Two thumbs up!!

• UN-QUICKLANE SERVICE

Quick lane service is unbelievably slow. Last 2 oil changes took nearly 2 hours. They promise service while you wait. Key words while you wait. Would go elsewhere but company buys all cars there and have service contracts. Waiting area is filthy and hot or cold. Never leave feeling like a valued customer more like an inconvenience. Do not recommend. .

• great service in quick lane

you have great person working for you that goes out of her way to help you .what ever you are paying isn't enough. she really helps you and goes out of way to help when you need help . l'am talking about Laurie in Quick lane. she really helped me getting my car back to me. thank you so much.

• The best buying exper I ever had

Great selection and a pleasure to deal with. They dont play the typical sale games.

• Pretty bad

I went there to look at a car that was advertised and they said they had never even had the car in stock. It was a ridiculous experience.