3.0
Average based on 4 reviews
  • new car puchase

Salesman, Bob, was very thorough - pleasant, willing to answer any questions and spend as much time with us as needed.

• Easy transition from Honda to Acura

Dealership made it easy for me to transition from Honda to Acura. Honored their advertised leasing deal with no hard sell.

Perry, we're so pleased to know you had a positive experience with our Acura team. We look forward to continuing our relationship for years to come. Do not hesitate to reach out if there's anything we may do for you.

• DISHONESTY IN THE PROCESS OF TRYING TO PURCHASE

CALLED THE DEALER TO GET PICTURES AND DETAILS OF 2014 TL-TECH, SH-AWD. THE SENT PICTURES, GAVE ME A PRICE AND TRADE IN VALUE ON MY VEHICLE. I ASKED IF A DEPOSIT WAS NECESSARY TO HOLD THE VEHICLE WHILE WE WORKED OUT FINANCING AND A FEW OPTIONS ON THE VEHICLE SUCH AS MUD GUARDS AND WINTER MATS. THEY REPLIED NO. I SAID IT WOULD BE A FEW DAYS BEFORE I COULD DRIVE OUT ARE YOU SURE YOU DON'T NEED A DEPOSIT TO HOLD THE CAR, AGAIN THEY SAID NO. I WAS SENT A TEXT ON SUNDAY SAYING THE CAR WAS SOLD, SORRY ROBERT M

• Misleading, inept salesforce

Salesforce apt to waste your time / day. Ensure you understand deal specifics BEFORE showing up to see the car.