• Excellent service, good location.

Great location, great staff, I would highly recommend.

Great location, great staff, I would highly recommend.

• Great Staff

They were great through the whole experience. Very honest salespeople and fincancers who go the extra mile to get you the price that you want.

• Always #1

As always, Joe Ball GMC has gone out of their way to remind me of upcoming maintenance that may be needed, scheduled my appointment and also sent email reminders. They're rated #1 in my book!

• Excellent service department

Had 2011 denali serviced, bunch of warranty work done, inspection and emission completef .Service advisor was great. They always take care of me.

• Buying at Joe Ball

Mark Garrison was a TRUE SALESMAN , knew the product and answered all our questions . Took all the time we needed ,[Jeff , Jan , sales managers were GREAT ] A true enjoyable experience WILL RETURN !!!!!!!!

• Excellent Service

Entire process - check-in, actual work, phone call review of work to be done, follow-up when done - was very smooth, efficient, and professional. Have a great deal of confidence that my car is being well taken care of.

• Good Service but was always being E-mailed

It was OK! But I was constantly being e-mailed by them!

It was OK! But I was constantly being e-mailed by them!

• Best auto repair service around

Great service coupled with a great service advisor, Brad Barnes. My vehicle was repaired quickly. I was surprised and happy that I was able to have my vehicle repaired the same day I called. I know that when my vehicle is repaired by Joe Ball, I won't need to be concerned about the safety of my family members who drive the car. I will continue to take all my vehicles to Joe Ball for inspections and repairs.

• Good work done in a professional manner

You are close to home. The work performed has been done professionally as I expected. Joe Ball is the only one who has worked on my Terrain.

• Great service

Everyone at Joe Ball has always been more than helpful to us. This trip is no exception. Thank You for everything . Mark Braun