Hall Acura Newport News

Saturday 8:00am–5:00pm 9:00am–7:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(866) 324-4585 (866) 324-4585

4.4

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Hall Acura Newport News from DealerRater.

Omar was very patient and knowledgeable about car.

Omar was very patient and knowledgeable about car. Great customer service and I left with the car I wanted.

1.0

My desires were not met.

My desires were not met. When it came to financing they forced their financing on me. Additionally, the communication was poor in dealing with me solely. I went back to the dealership to pick up my tags and was first told I was not in the VA DMV system and then that there was a problem with the DMV and I had to take care of it. When the car was delivered to me it was half washed and the salesperson got mad when I spoke on it. I just didn’t feel valued as a customer. I feel like my experience in car buying was challenged repeatly from sales to management. I take pride in not haggling people in business, but I didn’t receive this in return. I really regret not walking out when I had multiple data point that they were lying to me.

Dealer response

Derrick, thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced during your purchase process. It is our understanding you’ve been on contact with management regarding your financing concerns and the competitive rates that were offered at the time of sale. Regarding the DMV and vehicle tags, it was disclosed that the DMV must be contacted to update your vehicle’s records. If we may be of further assistance, do not hesitate to contact our General Manger, Joseph Festa, at 757.886.7077 at your earliest convenience. Thank you.

Omar is by far the most knowledgeable sales

Omar is by far the most knowledgeable sales representative My family and I have ever met. He was very personable and treated my children with compassion! He stayed back after his working hours to help find us the right vehicle. We are truly lucky to have come across him. We enjoyed his bubbly personality and high class service!

Dealer response

Hi, in order to deliver the best experience possible, we try to set high expectations for ourselves. We're so glad to receive your positive review. We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

Omar was absolutely the best!

Omar was absolutely the best!!! Best customer service all around! Very patient with me, Thank you!

Dealer response

Hi Kamery, thank you so much for your feedback! Our team will be very happy to hear about your kind words and high star rating! We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

Did an excellent job finding a car in my price range that

Did an excellent job finding a car in my price range that checked all my boxes.

Dealer response

Hi, thank you for your support! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Very good services!

Very good services! Devin Sheldon was very helpful, a great sales rep. He was so kind and patience

Dealer response

Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Hall Acura Newport News! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

1.0

New Car Sales Dept Management is not honest...

The new car sales department wasted my time and have poor customer relations. Had me put $1000 down to try and secure a car from another dealer. The car was sold, and I was never notified as promised by close of business said day. Had to call the next day to find out the deal fell through. Then they tried to tell me they were looking at other dealerships trying to find the vehicle I wanted. Needless to say I requested my money back. These guys lie with a straight face, and knows how to waste customer's time.

Dealer response

Thank you for your feedback. Our General Manger, Joe Festa, would like to personally speak with you about your experience. Unfortunately, we are unable to locate contact information based on the username provided. At your earliest convenience, please call Joe directly at 757-243-2057. Thank you.

Thank you to Omar Perkins, along with Darrius Young and

Thank you to Omar Perkins, along with Darrius Young and Marc Darnell of Hall Acura Newport News, for helping walk me through the process of ordering a new 2023 Integra (LCM/Red/Aspec/Tech/6MT) from the factory. Along the process, he kept me informed of the progress. Likewise, as delivery of the vehicle reached an "ETA" status, I was provided with an unexpected, complimentary loaner vehicle. Outstanding service and attention to detail. Five Star all the way. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️++

Dealer response

Hi Darien, thank you for your support! We're happy we could help. We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

Omar was very patient pleasant and efficient.

Omar was very patient pleasant and efficient. He went above and beyond to get me in the perfect car

Dealer response

Hi, thank you for your support! We're happy we could help. We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

4.0

Mr. Darnell was outstanding and very helpful in answering

Mr. Darnell was outstanding and very helpful in answering my questions and alleviating my concerns. A consummate professional.

Dealer response

Hi, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help! Take care!