Hall Acura Newport News

358 reviews

358 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Hall Acura Newport News from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 2, 2019

Great dealership. Great sales person. Took great care making sure I was happy. Got me a better rate on my loan. Will go back for sure.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have a...n awesome day!

December 29, 2018

The Hall Acura team was first class and everything a customer could ask for when procuring a luxury vehicle. From our sales associate to the management... team, they were patient and always put the customer first. In order to make a decision with a clear head and vest for my family, I had to step away for a few days, and they were neither pushy nor rude, and always available for further questions or assistance. The vehicle I chose met my requirements, but the customer service clearly exceeded the expectations. Great organization, great value, great product!

Cindy, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Hall Acura Newport News! Please don't hesitate to ...reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

• September 3, 2016

I recently purchased a new 2016 Acura TLX V-6 Technology package vehicle from Hall Acura-Newport News. I negotiated and paid total cash. I was treated... with courtesy and the salesman, Devin Sheldon, had a test drive car, chosen by me online prior to visit, parked and ready for me, up front, at my appointment time. I also drove a second similar new car with 4 cylinders. I was treated with respect and courtesy during my entire time at Hall. Features were explained to me and various available vehicles of differing colors where shown to me. I chose the showroom vehicle due to color and features; the vehicle was removed carefully and cleaned. I was introduced to the service team also. I have received touch up paint, delivered straight to my home from the parts folks, who were on a regular trip to my area for other needs. I am very satisfied with my new Acura TLX V-6 car and with the sales people at Hall Acura-Newport News.

Thank you for your heartfelt response Debra Gillilan. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We ...are pleased to hear that Devin Sheldon lead you to your new 2016, Acura TLX, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Hall Acura of Newport News. Thank you again Debra Gillilan and have a great day!

December 27, 2018

I visited the dealership with no intention of purchasing a new vehicle. Reginald is my service technician and he her took great care of my 2014 RDX that... that I did not purchase from the Hall dealership. Once I decided to buy a New 2019 RDX the staff at Hall Acura made it happen.! Thank you Devin for your excellent customer service.

Hi, thank you so much for your positive comments about Hall Acura Newport News! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we c...an do for you.

Charlie West Miles III

Parts Manager

NOT RATED

Reggie Gay

Technician

NOT RATED

December 23, 2018

I started with an online inquiry of a vehicle and I made sure I included my out the door price. A few hours later I had an email from Devin, which included... a video of him, along with the car I was interested in. They met my price, and I was out the door with my car the next day. The process was fast and friendly. Devin and Chris were amazing and made me feel a part of the family. I will definitely going back to them for future vehicle needs!

Trish, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Hall Acura Newport News. Please don't hesita...te to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. Take care!

December 21, 2018

Buying a new car is stressful, especially when it comes to haggling for the best price. However, the negotiation with Devin was a very smooth process from... beginning to end with his outstanding customer service skills. Devin did everything he could assist in the purchase of the vehicle. More specifically, I would like to give high praise to my salesman, Devin Sheldon. In addition, waiting room is very comfy, clean, and well organized.

It is our commitment to provide all of our customers with clean and comfortable facilities as well as professional and top notch service. We're glad y...ou had such a wonderful experience with Devin! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do!

December 20, 2018

This is the 2nd pre owned car I have bought from Devin Sheldon at Hall Acura in Newport News. Such a wonderful salesman. I love my new car! Chris made... the financing process a breeze. If and when I decide to trade again, I will return to Hall Acura in Newport News.

Jo, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Hall Acura Newport News. If you ever need anything e...lse from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

December 17, 2018

Hall Acura is an amazing dealership. Chris was a pleasant to work out the details. John & Devin were fantastic to work with & they assisted me to surprise... my husband with a beautiful TLX!! Ask them for the special red bow!! 😊

Hi, thank you so much for your positive comments about Hall Acura Newport News! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always... happy to help!

December 15, 2018

The service at this location was excellent. Rick Flemings is the best service agent ever. He was comforting and compassionate to my every need. He worked... tirelessly to get the necessary parts to have my vehicle fixed as soon as possible. My hubby and I both agree to make This Hall dealership our place of business for any future buys, Primarily because of Rick???s wonderful service.

Hello, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Hall Acura Newport News. If you ever need anythin...g else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

December 12, 2018

This is my second purchase with Hall Acura. Devin, my salesman for both transaction, always greets you with a smile and has an amazing ability to remember... your name from years ago. He is very knowledgeable and is able to answer all questions. Chris Meyer helped with financing and was also able to explain everything. He offered a few extra perks too, including finding the best rate available. Everyone is pleasant and eager to help make purchasing as easy and pleasant as possible!

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Hall Acura Newport News. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Please don't he...sitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. We hope you have a great day!