(4.9) 111 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

111 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Spitzer Acura from DealerRater.com
  • Thank you! Jeremy

I want to thank Jeremy Benson for his patience and professionalism especially dealing with my lack of technology. He took the time to explain the diff...erent features and technology on my new TLX. I was impressed with his communication skill and hands-on explanation. I left the dealership extremely happy that I final understood all the features of my new car. Thank you Jeremy.

Thanks for the positive feedback Nancy and congratulations on your new TLX! We're happy to hear our staff helped make your visit so positive and appre...ciate you giving Spitzer Acura a chance to serve you!

• Awesome experience!!

Would recommend to anyone these guys are savvy and very customer oriented thank you for the great service would buy a car here again thanks!

Overall Experience

It was a real pleasure dealing with Neil. Never pressured us at anytime.

• TERRIFIC!

I just purchased my 4th car from Spitzer and cannot say enough good things about them! Their pricing is more than fair and their service is excellent.... They are on top of their game and make your car purchasing experience run smoothly. Chris and Rob are a pleasure to work with and Layne in the Service Department is awesome!

Overall Experience

• Understanding of our needs and painless experience

From start to finish very professional. I explained what I was looking for and they were able to accommodate. I would highly recommend this dealership... to any one looking to buy an Acura.

• Awesome!

Everyone at this dealership is TOP NOTCH! We never have a bad experience there! Chris helped us out tremendously from the time we got on the lot till ...the moment we left in our new lease! The finance guy was equally wonderful! Thanks for a GREAT experience EVERYTIME!

• WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE

I HAVE HAD BEEN IN A RENTAL FOR 2 YEARS AND CHRIS AND ROB HELP PROVIDE THE BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE TO GET ME OUT OF MY RENTAL. IT WENT SO SMOOTH AN...D I WAS SHOCK. BUT I AM BLESS TO HAVE THAT EXPERINCE WITH THEM.

• He made it so easy...

Chris made our whole buying experience so painless.... We were so apprehensive to walk into the showroom. It has been years since we bought from a dea...ler, we were actually dreading it. We walked away after purchasing an Acura MDX commenting that it was the best car buying experience we have ever had!

• First New Car in 14 Years

We hadn't purchased a new car in a very long time. Like most people, the purchase of a new car is daunting. Chris was our sales associate and overall ...he was informative, patient, and low pressure. The dealership was very accomodating and pleasant. When we wanted to compare a different car, Rob, the sales manager, provided us his keys to his dealer demo and we drove off the lot. Amazing trust and friendliness. When they didn't have the car we wanted on the lot, they found us the car we wanted from another dealership and guaranteed the price. Amazing customer service. We definitely recommend Spitzer Acura.

Spitzer Acura

We appreciate you sharing your experience! Shopping for a new vehicle can certainly be intimidating so we¿¿¿re happy to hear our staff helped make you...r visit an enjoyable one. Thank you for choosing Spitzer Acura and congratulations on your new car!

• Pleasant

An outstanding dealership from the little things, such as cleanliness, etc., to the atmosphere and all the people that I dealt with. Spent a long tim...e with me as I waffled on what to buy. Made it as easy as possible when trying to make such a large decision. Did not feel pressured at all. 10 stars. A shout out to Chris Griesmer.

3617 Washington Rd McMurray, PA 15317