New 888-596-9733 Dealer Website
Used 888-593-2535 Email Dealer
Service 888-707-9574

Average based on 166 reviews.
  • The Spitzer Experience

I feel very appreciated every time I visit. Spitzer always finds a way to help me. They never pushed products I dont want or need and they give great advice as well. The team is very helpful.

Thanks for such a great review Rodney! I'm glad we've been able to call you a loyal customer and we look forward to seeing you again in the future! sean s.

• Great Dealer

Very nice dealership - I did not buy from them as they were a bit too far from my home, but, they were very prompt and quickly answered all of my questions. They also seem to have a very large inventory.

• experience

Saleman ryan c was very knowable and very helpful. And very friendly. A ++++ All the way

Thank you Jim for the positive feedback! We appreciate you choosing Spitzer Toyota Monroeville!

• Questions Asked

We had some questions about new car we are looking for, Ryan Capozoli was there to answer all we had, he has made are decision a little easier!

Thank you Drew for the positive feedback!

Thank you Drew for the positive feedback!

• Looking to buy a car

Thank you Nancy for sharing your positive experience at Spitzer Toyota Monroeville! We appreciate the 5-star rating!

I stopped in at Spitzer Toyato in Monroeville and was taken care of the nicest genteel an named Ryan Calizoli He was kind , considerate and answered all my questions without hesitation. I would give his name to my friends in fact one of my friends are looking for a used truck and are going to call him" I will definitely return to buy a car and it will be from Ryan. He is an excellent salesman

• Outstanding sales experience

Thanks Pat for the awesome feedback and 5-star rating! We appreciate you choosing Spitzer Toyota Monroeville!

Went to Spitzer in monroeville to just look I had a sales person named Ryan Capozoli and by the time I was ready to leave I had a new car. When I am ready for a new car I will go back to Ryan he was so nice and new all about the car he even set up my phone. Great experience

• Great Experience

Best car buying experience we've ever had. Ryan Capozoli explained everything well and was great throughout. Thanks, Brad

Thank you Brad for sharing your positive experience! We appreciate you choosing Spitzer Toyota Monroeville!

• Bad Experience

We appreciate your feedback Praveen. This issue has been passed on to the GM and is currently being looked into.

I had setup an appointment to test drive a specific vehicle, and I got a text saying that they have penciled me in the managers schedule for the test drive. When I arrived, we sat there sometime while the sales person went out to get the car. He came back saying the car is not available in the lot since the manager had taken it home. I was disappointed with the tone of the sales person. The sales person first apologized, but then became defensive and started arguing. Very disappointed with the unprofessionalism.

• We were treated very poorly.

We were first-time car buyers and this dealer was our first stop. We were looking for a certified pre-owned Prius. It was a terrible experience and almost made us give up on buying a car as soon as we started our car search. We first dealt with Jared, who was fine, but this review will focus on the second person that spoke with us, Adam Drakulic (Sales Manager). Right after greeting us, he pointed out something wrong that his colleague did, which we thought was very unprofessional. Also, the manner in which he spoke to us was very condescending and rude. Instead of giving us any kind of counter-offer to our initial offer, he simply told us we should look for an older model. His attitude made us want to leave the dealership immediately. After going to several other dealers after that, we found a dealer that not only treated us with respect, but also met our offer for the same car (same make, same year, same mileage, same options).

I'm discouraged to hear you drove away with a dissatisfying experience at our dealership. This is not how we operate our business and your feedback is very seriously taken. I would be very thankful if you got into contact with me so we could discuss the finer points on your issue; please contact me at your earliest convenience. Thanks you very much, I hope to hear from you soon. Regards, Hillary Mundell Customer Relations Manager hmundell@spitzer.com 412-373-6200 Ext. 3454

• Excellent Experience

My husband and I just had an amazing car-buying experience at Toyota Spitzer Monroeville. Within 2 hours I had the car I wanted with the price I asked for. I wanted two addional add-ons and the parts were ordered the next business day and the appointmensts were within another business day. We were provided with two rental cars and Kitty and the team made us feel very taken care of. Any questions we asked was answered via text within the hour. I really can't say enough positive things about our experience.

Congratulations on your new purchase! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It is magnificent to know that Kitty and our team were able to provide you with the personalized and knowledgeable service that Spitzer Toyota Monroeville is known for. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Hillary Mundell Customer Relations Manager hmundell@spitzer.com 412-373-6200 Ext. 3454