• 09 911 Purchase - couldn't be happier

I've been thinking of picking up a 911 for a few years now and have stopped by every year or so with Tom Sawyer. They offer a low pressure approach and when the time came to purchase I couldn't have been happier with the service and the easy process. I'd highly recommend them.

• Great Experiance!

I had been in the market for a 2012 Shelby GT500 when I came across the Auto Palace Ad on Cars.com. I sent in a request for information which was responded to immediately by Steve Blackwell. We spoke a few times by phone and he was super helpful, even found financing that beat my bank by a large margin! I lived over 325 miles away so did a Fly and Drive with my 2 boys. Steve gave us the royal treatment and even arranged a ride to the dealership from my Hotel near the airport! We were even treated to a tour of the facility and of their private collection of Automobiles which was very interesting and extensive. The paper work was painless as everything was prepared and before we knew it we were on our way back home. The car ran flawlessly and even averaged 23 .8 MPG on the drive home. Not bad for a 550HP vehicle! I am super happy and offer a sincere Thank You! to the team at Auto Palace!

• Review

Fred was very professional and no pressure. Was very accommodating explains every detail of car. A real gentelman.

• LOVE A PORSCHE BOXSTER

Spoke to a salesman wanting to find s newer Boxster. Nice fellow who didn't pressure me. I liked that. Made me want to deal with him when the time comes.

• Best experience ever

Dealt w/ Jaison on a used Corvette. I live 200 miles away. All negotiation done on internet.Numbers discussed were spot on when I arrived. Most painless process I've ever had working with a dealer.

• No Drama dealer

This was the easiest auto purchase i have ever experienced. Good solid people.

This was the easiest auto purchase i have ever experienced. Good solid people.