• 09 911 Purchase - couldn't be happier

I've been thinking of picking up a 911 for a few years now and have stopped by every year or so with Tom Sawyer. They offer a low pressure approach and when the time came to purchase I couldn't have been happier with the service and the easy process. I'd highly recommend them.

• Review

Fred was very professional and no pressure. Was very accommodating explains every detail of car. A real gentelman.

• LOVE A PORSCHE BOXSTER

Spoke to a salesman wanting to find s newer Boxster. Nice fellow who didn't pressure me. I liked that. Made me want to deal with him when the time comes.

• Best experience ever

Dealt w/ Jaison on a used Corvette. I live 200 miles away. All negotiation done on internet.Numbers discussed were spot on when I arrived. Most painless process I've ever had working with a dealer.

• No Drama dealer

This was the easiest auto purchase i have ever experienced. Good solid people.

This was the easiest auto purchase i have ever experienced. Good solid people.