New 888-455-3039 Dealer Website
Used 888-459-2861 Email Dealer
Service 888-534-3989

Average based on 176 reviews
  • The Best Service

Work was done well - no leaks, etc. I see a bit of residue on the right side of the windshield inside from the new windshield installation but hopefully I can remove that.

• Great Service

I had a great experience with P&W ..Quint provided excellent customer service...

Thank you for your feedback! We are delighted to hear you were satisfied with the recent service completed on your vehicle. Our goal is to provide top-notch customer service in order for our customers to receive the best possible experience at our dealership. Please come back to see Quint and the rest of our team for any of your vehicle's needs!

• Friendly service

I brought my 2003 BMW to P&W for its State Inspection and was very happy with the service I received. Rich McCoy was friendly and helpful, explaining very thoroughly what needed to be done. I would happily recommend P&W.

We were happy to perform an inspection on your BMW, Nancy! Thank you for bringing it into P & W BMW and allowing us to take care of this for you. If there is anything we can assist with in the future, don't hesitate to let us know!

• will buy again from P & W

Bought a 128i certified on internet. Car is great and Broderick and others at dealership were extremely helpful and professional. They also gave me a great price. I will be looking to P & W for my next car if I get a BMW.

• Ideal Car Buying Experience

Buying a car at P&W was smooth and efficient. No problems throughout the process.

• Great Experience All Around

Upon arrival I was promptly and courteously greeted and interviewed concerning the service I needed. I was offered coffee etc.

• Great Service and Staff!

Cristina at P&W made the process as painless as possible. Just a great dealership. .

• Nice experience

Service replaced a improperly installed tire at no cost, very relieved .

Service replaced a improperly installed tire at no cost, very relieved .

• High Quality & Professional Staff!!!

Broderick was great. He listened to what I wanted. Took me for a test ride. Found the right vehicle and was easy purchase.

• Nice facility, trustworthy staff

All work was completed on time and as specified when I dropped off the car, and final costs were per the estimate at drop off.