#1 Cochran Nissan of South Hills

4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 320 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

320 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of #1 Cochran Nissan of South Hills from DealerRater.com

• March 20, 2014

Just bought my second car from Cochran Nissan of the South Hills. I can't say enough good things. My salesman, Bill McGovern, made everything transpar...ent and easy. I was in and out in a reasonable amount of time and I feel like I got a pretty good deal. I also have used their service department for the past seven years on all of my Nissans. I love the place. They always go out of their way to make things convenient and I feel they are honest when they say my cars do or no not need certain things. I highly recommend this dealership and I 100% will buy my next car from them.

April 30, 2018

I worked with Bill McGovern at the South Hills location on West Liberty and my experience was amazing. He and Scott helped me understand the final pro...cess of ending my lease and getting me into financing a new car. Though the process was longer on my end, I was very pleased with everything they did to make sure that I drove away with a smile. As of April 27th, 2018, I am a proud owner of a beautiful 2016 Nissan Versa Sedan. Words can not describe how happy I was with the staff and Bill.

Employees Worked With
    April 5, 2018

My situation was not a 'normal' one, and I was very fortunate to have Nick Mattis work with me through the process. He was very patient and... understanding as well as extremely helpful. I could text him any time with any questions and he always responded promptly. I am very happy with my purchase and the fact that a situation that started out as stressful for me, ended up being stress free.

April 2, 2018

First time leasing. My salesman, Jessie O'Rouke was fantastic. Everyone we dealt with were very patient and explained everything. Not pushy salesmen ...which I like. I love the car, 2018 Nissan Rouge. Thank you so much.

Thank you for your kind words & the opportunity to help you find your next vehicle. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Enjoy your new Rogue!

April 1, 2018

Came in to return a leased car and get into a new lease. This was my 4th lease from Cochran and I could not have been more pleased. The sales person T...renton was most helpful.

Thank you for your kind words as well as your loyalty. We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to assisting in your next vehicle lease. We look fo...rward to seeing you again soon.

March 30, 2018

On August 1, 2017, I purchased a Certified 2013 Nissan Cube with 11k miles from Cochran Nissan. Given that Nissan Cubes are no longer imported into t...he US and very low mileage Cubes are extremely scarce, I was forced to purchase a vehicle online. When I called Cochran Nissan, I spoke with a very friendly and helpful receptionist who put me through to a sales manager who then connected me with the “salesman who handles out of state buyers”. The salesman assured me that he did this all the time and that he would walk around the car and explain each and every blemish so that I would have absolutely no surprises when the car arrived. He did so and stated a paint chip here, a tiny scratch there, a tiny ding in the rear tailgate (he assured me that the tiny ding in the tailgate would be removed prior to leaving the dealership) and with this information I proceeded with the purchase. I trusted the dealership’s honesty which was a HUGE MISTAKE!! A trucking company transported my car to me and when I saw it I was in shock!! I immediately took it to a local body shop and received an estimate of nearly $2,000 damage! The front bumper was extremely damaged and had to be replaced, the passenger side rocker panel was caved in and the paint was flaking off, the back tailgate had a large dent in it, and there were excessive scratches all over the vehicle. I immediately contacted Cochran Nissan and the sales manager assured me that he was present when the car was loaded onto the transport trailer and “the car was in immaculate condition” so with that information I assumed that the trucking company was at fault and called my insurance company for their assistance. My insurance company investigated the damage and because there was rust under the paint damage on the caved in rocker panel and dirt and debris in the bumper that clearly had been there for quite a while it was determined that there was no doubt that the damage was done prior to my purchasing the car and Cochran Nissan did not disclose any of it!! The car is finally repaired but I am left with a depreciated vehicle that I paid full internet price for and because it was initially presumed that the damage was due to negligence by the trucking company, the truck driver might well have lost his job. Needless to say, NEVER AGAIN!!

We're sorry to hear about your experience. If you would like to speak to a member of our customer care team, please email feedback@cochran.com.

March 15, 2018

1st time dealing with Cochran Nissan and Michael Schwarzel he was so helpful. I broke my ankle so was unable to go to the dealership Mike came to the... house and explained all the papers I had to sign and put the car in the garage. Mike was so helpful in getting everything done to make the deal easy. Can't wait to drive my new car. Thanks Joyce

Overall Experience

March 9, 2018

I've been to many car dealerships over the years. The facility at #1 Cochran Nissan Pittsburgh is full of amenities and dealing with Bill McGovern wa...s easy. I told Bill what I wanted and I got it. The price was fair, the financing was easy and the experience and follow-up were even better. If you need a car, and you want the process to be simple and fair. Go see Bill McGovern at #1 Cochran Nissan Pittsburgh. Don't waste time going anywhere else.

Thank you for your kind words. It is our pleasure serving you. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

February 26, 2018

This past Saturday, February 24 2017, I leased my 4th vehicle from #1 Cochran Nissan on West Liberty. I set up an appointment with rock star of a sale...sman, Alex Poarch. Alex has been my go-to since my second lease and I love every minute of working with him. He searches the lot for my perfect vehicle every single time and is so ridiculously knowledgeable. The finance team there is always amazing as well. They provide clear visibility of payments, options and add-ons and I always walk away with a smile on my face. I also want to mention the impeccable customer service on the maintenance side. Every single employee at Nissan is professional, knowledgeable, personable and goes above and beyond to make each of my experiences enjoyable. If you're looking for top-notch service, Cochran Nissan is the place to go.

We greatly appreciate your kind words-- and your loyalty! It means so much to hear that your experiences have been so great that you've come back a fo...urth time. It's been our pleasure serving you. We look forward to continuing our relationship with you in the future.

February 20, 2018

**TOTAL NIGHTMARE**. I Absolutely hated it my entire experience with trying to buy a used vehicle here, red flags all over the place!!! It was stress...ful, finance and sales manager and sales team were extremely rude. I was denied a sale over $400, came back to pay original offer and they sold it from underneath me. I literally walked out to the parking lot and came back and they failed to tell me there was literally someone waiting to test drive it right next to me???!!! Really? You couldn’t have disclosed that before I walked. Before I invested about 8 hours of my weekend driving back and forth to see the used car that has been sitting on the lot for a MONTH? Before my parents drove back and forth twice to lend me CASH down to take it that night?!!! ***UNBELIEVABLE*** It was a blessing in disguise though because the car was covered in many stains and had rust all over the rotors! The woman who bought it won’t see that until the daylight, sad for her. I bought my last car here new 7 years ago and can’t believe how rude they were to a returning customer. I won’t be buying another here.

We're sorry to hear about your experience. Firstly, we cannot disclose other customers' information of any kind. Secondly, the Sales Manager informed ...us that your initial offer was $2,000 below the market based price, which we cannot do. You came with another lower offer ($400 below) and he, again, stated the price and that deal could not be done. If you'd like further clarification from our Customer Care team, feel free to email feedback@cochran.com.

#1 Cochran Nissan of South Hills