Rohrich Lexus

New Used Service

4.2
  • Dave Clugston
    November 13, 2017

Dave always goes over and above to help his customers. Thank you Dave

Andy, Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you had an enjoyable experience with Dave.

• Rohrich Lexus
    May 3, 2017

Raj and Greg are wonderful and have helped me with the purchase of three Lexus.

Hello Beverly. Thank you for your continued business. We greatly appreciate it.

• Excellent
    April 25, 2017

We couldn't be happier with our buying experience from Rohrich. George Tarasi was such a pleasure to work with as was the rest of the staff including ...the GM Greg Benedek. Everyone there helped make It was a seamless, no pressure purchase and we felt very confident and comfortable with our decision. We highly recommended the Rohrich team!

Thank you for the review. We are glad that Greg and George provided you with a great experience. Enjoy your vehicle!

• In Love With My New Lexus
    November 11, 2016

Rohrich Lexus made buying my first brand new car the easiest and best decision of my life! I have no regrets at all and I will always purchase from Ro...hrich in the future. The managers and all of the sales department were fantastic and extremely helpful. Special thanks to Raj (Dhiraj Chhetri) for spending hours upon hours with me to make sure I was getting exactly what I wanted. And thanks for still being a resource that I can call or email anytime I have even the littlest question. I couldn't have asked for a better experience at this dealership. If you want a no hassle/ no negotiation dealership, with low prices but amazing quality, this is the place to go! I don't have a single complaint! Thank you all for helping me find my NX 200t F-sport! By far the most fun and comfortable riding car I've ever experienced. You get a 100% A+ ! ¿¿

Ashley, We are happy to hear about your experience. Thank you for submitting a review. Enjoy your new Lexus!

• Let The Games Begin.... 1 Dark Star
    June 17, 2016

Dealership not firing on all cylinders. Inexperienced crew ineffective old school management culture high overhead low value. I would not send a frien...d here.

We aplogize for your negative experience. We will work to make it seamless.

• New Lexus Believer
    September 3, 2013

Rohrich Lexus in Pittsburgh did an unanticipated repair for me while traveling in Pittsburgh. They made room in the schedule, troubleshot and fixed th...e problem, keeping me from being stuck on the PA Tpk. In the course of the repair, the dash was damaged and without hesitation, they directed me to use a local Lexus dealer when I got home to get it fixed. I went to Hoffman Lexus in East Hartford CT and explained the situation and they were right on it. The dash was replaced at no cost to me and the overall experience was great. The two dealers worked together to make this happen and on both ends of this effort, the attitude and results left me in disbelief. This is really standing behind your work even when the cost of the remedy greatly exceeds any profit in the initial job. Can't say enough about this other than thanks to the two dealerships. I generally avoid dealerships because of high cost and a run-around but this changed my mind!

Hello Tom. Lexus prides itself on having the best dealer network in the world. We are happy to hear your problems were solved without hesitation.

• Not so great
    May 20, 2013

Looking to buy a pre-owned IS250, I drove about 15 miles to this place. Stopped at the "new cars" dealership, where they acted like I showed up uninvi...ted in the middle of a family dinner. Found the pre-owned section a couple blocks down the road. The sum of all stereotypes about car dealers meets reality at this place. The slick guy told me that I have to pay $1000 extra for the Certified Pre-Owned warranty (other dealers have it built into the asking price). Then the sales rep was almost offended when I asked if the price can be negotiated. Overall, I spent less than 10 minutes at this place and still feel that it was too much. If you want to be treated as "partner" and "buddy" by a guy who acts like you're trying to steal his lunch if you want to negotiate for a used car, this is the pace to go! A bizarre experience.

We apologize for your visit. Anyone at anytime is welcome into the dealership. Sometimes, a pre-owned vehicle has yet to be certified. We will do a... better job at discosing this in the future.

• Pleasantly surprised!
    May 20, 2012

On arrival at the Pre-owned department we were immediately greeted by our salesman Bo. He was more than accommodating with several test drives and ver...y knowledgeable about the amazing benefits of the Certified program. The cars were both in pristine condition and we went back and forth between vehicles for more than two hours. There was no pressure or "time frame" in which we were asked to make a decision. After deciding on a car, the paperwork was finished and we were out the door in a half hour, thanks to Kim. This dealership is not very close to my home but I will definitely return because of the great service I received. And if I don't want to take the ride, they'll come pick up my car and leave me a loner while the work is being done. Awesome! I am anticipating a long relationship with Lexus and this Rohrich dealership!

Thank you for coming to our dealership. We look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Rohrich Lexus