• Excellent Service

This is my fourth Lincoln and my first time buying a car from Benson. I was very happy with the service and the time that was given to my questions. At other dealerships the staff was nice and took care of your needs. At Benson their service was excellent, they were informative about the features on my car and took their time explaining everything to me. My salesman Joe Bilock is outstanding when it comes to customer satisfaction, he even offered to come in on his day off if that was the only day I could come in. Mark Slekar was my service advisor and explained everything that was checked on my car. He also had excellent customer service skills. Can you imagine enjoying going to a dealership? This made my day.

• Great service as usual.

They found the problem and fixed it and made my Mariner safe again. It was a hard to diagnose problem but they found it!

June, we?re happy we could help you! If there is ever anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

• Benson Lincoln

In the 7 years that I have had this vehicle the service I have received has always been excellent. - "7 years" - says a lot.

• Benson Lincoln is excellent!

We have purchased two vehicles from Benson and hands down it has been the best experience over 30 years of buying vehicles.

• Towncar Bill

Excellent service. Done when promise. Friendly environment, beautiful building

Excellent service. Done when promise. Friendly environment, beautiful building

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, William. It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out! We look forward to seeing you again!

• I TRUST NO ONE ELSE WITH MY CAR

FAST, EASY SERVICE. NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED. THEY DID THE REPAIRS RIGHT THE FIRST TIME. NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH THE SERVICE DEPT.

Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such an awesome review! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• Pleased Customer

Very pleased and the staff was helpful and respectful. Great experience

Our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests, Darrell! We look forward to seeing you again!

Very pleased and the staff was helpful and respectful. Great experience

• Love Benson Lincoln

Emergency service/repairs made quickly! Love that.

Emergency service/repairs made quickly! Love that.

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, June. We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Satisfied Customer

I was given a quick appointment and asked whether I needed a loaner (which I didn't). The work that needed to be done was explained to me and it seemed reasonable. I was excited that I had money in my account to help pay for the work. :)

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Stop & Goooo!

I stopped unexpectedly when I found myself in the neighborhood of Benson Lincoln and realized I was due for an oil change. They were able to take my car within half an hour and did the oil change as well as a tire rotation. I was extremely pleased and grateful for their quick and complete service.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!