New 888-763-6541 Dealer Website
Used 866-301-9726 Email Dealer
Service 877-667-5489

Average based on 75 reviews
  • Excellent Service

This is my fourth Lincoln and my first time buying a car from Benson. I was very happy with the service and the time that was given to my questions. At other dealerships the staff was nice and took care of your needs. At Benson their service was excellent, they were informative about the features on my car and took their time explaining everything to me. My salesman Joe Bilock is outstanding when it comes to customer satisfaction, he even offered to come in on his day off if that was the only day I could come in. Mark Slekar was my service advisor and explained everything that was checked on my car. He also had excellent customer service skills. Can you imagine enjoying going to a dealership? This made my day.

• Good Prices, no negotiating

I showed up to the dealership with my eyes on one car in particular. From research over the past few months I knew this used car has been on their lot for over 8 months now and figured they might be willing to work with me on a better price to fit my budget. I test drove the car, which was perfect and as described in their ad, and proceeded inside to work out the price. The first price that was given to me wasn't even the listed price of the car. I had to point out to them that they had it listed online for 800 dollars cheaper than what they first offered. They fixed their mistake and came back to me and told me what my payments would be roughly and the final price of the car. I started to try and negotiate a fairer price on the vehicle and was immediately shut down with, "We are set on this price, we will not go any lower." I didn't know what to do at this point so early on into talking about the numbers and just sat there wondering why they wouldn't discuss the price of a used car that's been on their lot for 8 months. Overall, the people in the office are nice, especially their business manager, but the buying process and the typical negotiations that take place in car sales just isn't there.

Anthony, we always strive to do 100% for all of our customers so we?re extremely disappointed to hear of your negative experience with us. Your comments play a key role in the success of our business so we hope to speak with you soon.

• Happy Customer

They were easy to get me an appointment to services my car. They worked around my schedule & the car was ready when they said it would be.

• Replaced Wiper Blades

It was raining slightly as I was passing Benson's dealership the other day. The wipers were smearing the windshield. Since they were covered under warranty, I decided to stop get a new set of wiper blades. Without hesitation and with a smile, they took care of me. In fact, they replaced all three blades. Thanks!

• Servicing my 87 Ford Thunderbird

I have submitted many reviews over the 15 years that I have purchased a vehicle and have had my two Fords serviced at Benson. This past experience was the usual great service and the facility is the only dealership/repair shop that I bring my vehicles for maintenance and repair, especially my 87 Ford Thunderbird. The service department knows me well enough to know that I treasure this vehicle and take extra steps to ensure that I am comfortable with how it is taken care of. Mark Valdisera, the mechanic, ordered all the parts that were needed to repair a brake issue. He notified me of when the work might be completed since parts for this vehicle take more time to locate and have to be ordered. Mark Slekar sent me an email to notify me that my car was ready for pick up. Just so pleased with the service that I receive here at Benson.

• Great Service

Great Service every time I take my MKC. John is great in the Service Department

Great Service every time I take my MKC. John is great in the Service Department

• Virgil Ricciardi

Excellent service and cost very caring for my needs.

Excellent service and cost very caring for my needs.

• Awesome

Great service and staff!! Got my car in and out, repaired and washed in a very timely manner

• Oil Cahnge and ready car for a trip

Always quick and excellent service. Usually takes under 1 hour.

Always quick and excellent service. Usually takes under 1 hour.

• Love Benson Excellent Service always!

Excellent experience always!!! Love all the service workers