Hall Ford Lincoln Newport News

880 reviews

880 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Hall Ford Lincoln Newport News from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• November 21, 2016

I just purchased a 2016 Ford Focus ST from this location and man was I blown away by the staff there. Not only were they extremely helpful and informative... but they were also not your average car salesmen. I worked directly with Lee and Joel and they both were possible the most helpful people I could have asked for while buying a car but were also very knowledgeable about both the cars they had as well as working with my budget. Now for all military members looking for a good place to purchase a car I would absolutely tell them to go here because they truly do respect and work with us.

John - Thank you for your encouraging review of Hall Ford Lincoln Newport News. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response... like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction!

November 29, 2018

Although the dealership was an hour out of my way the dealers made it a vet quick easy and painless process and everyone was very pleasant. Great customer... service 10/10 !

We appreciate your positive review about your experience with us! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

Henry Copeland V

(5.0) 17 reviews

November 27, 2018

my dad bought a ford f-150 back in the nineties. then my brother bought his f-150, followed by my dad. unfortnatally my dad passed, but the dealership... bought the truck back. i have had been waiting for the return of the ford ranger and evan cannon was super in his customer service in getting me the book on the new Ranger's. this is a first class run dealership. when my dad decided he wanted a new truck, we went up to Williamsburg Ford to test drive a f-150. he wasn't treated very nice, and the salesman said some negative things to me while my dad was test driving a truck. my brother went up to there dealership and told them, we'd never buy anything from them.

Thanks so much for this great review! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Daniel Carl Nance

General Sales Manager

(4.4) 9 reviews

November 27, 2018

Evan and Chris were my salesmen and both were so helpful and friendly! We shared a few laughs, but both put forth a great effort to make sure we found... exactly what I was looking for! Great guys - helpful, fun and professional! #lovingmynewescape

We're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do!

Chris Hancock

(4.8) 9 reviews

November 26, 2018

It was a pleasure to have Evan, Ken, and Manny all work with my wife and me to get us the car we wanted at the price we were very pleased with.

Jerry, we are so glad you had a pleasant experience working with our team! We hope you will consider Hall Ford Lincoln Newport News again in the futur...e!

Nelson McCann

Sales Consultant

(5.0) 28 reviews

Joseph Jensen

Sales Manager

(4.8) 10 reviews

November 26, 2018

Evan Cannon was one of the best sales men my wife and I have ever dealt with ! He worked with me and exactly what I was looking for and at the right price.... I will be returning within a few months to trade in my mustang and I???ll be looking for Evan Cannon , good job man ! We appreciate you !!!

Hi there, we are very happy to hear Evan provided you with such a positive experience! We're looking forward to working with you again soon!

November 25, 2018

Everyone at this dealership is so friendly and helpful. We have bought 3 vehicles from there this year and have gotten great deals. The staff answered... any questions we had and really worked with our budgets.

Thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team! If you have any further needs or questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help...!

November 25, 2018

Kenneth knew everything about the whole process and made it incredibly simple and easy. Great haggle. Great purchase. Would buy from again. 5 out of 7....

We are pleased to hear Kenneth was so knowledgeable! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an aw...esome day!

November 21, 2018

Great experience, and great service and very helpfu and went further out of his way to help and explain so much more.great personal service

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or... stop by. Have an awesome day!

Henry Copeland V

(5.0) 17 reviews

November 21, 2018

My husband and I made a decision to trade in my Fiesta for a newer model and went to the dealership on Monday eve. We met with Kenneth and the sale couldn't... have been easier or faster. Kenneth was low key (which I appreciate) but informative and very helpful. He answered all of our questions, assisted with all paperwork and made the purchase go very smoothly. We were late arriving and doing all the necessary work, but we never felt rushed. Thank you to Kenneth for all the help. Pat Lorge

Pat, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Hall Ford Lincoln Newport News! If you ever need any...thing else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!