Hall Ford Lincoln Newport News

1091 reviews

1091 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Hall Ford Lincoln Newport News from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

September 23, 2020

The level of care from you Mr. Sederski it is why Hall Lincoln is the place to shop for a vehicle......thank you, thank you, thank you. Many blessings... and all the success in the world.

Justin Sederski

Sales Manager

(4.5) 9 reviews

September 23, 2020

Was able to get fast appointment. I was early but they had me drive right in. Extremely friendly and courteous. Completed oil change and tire rotation... rapidly. Very comfortable lounge area.

Steve Cook

Service Manager

(4.5) 30 reviews

• November 21, 2016

I just purchased a 2016 Ford Focus ST from this location and man was I blown away by the staff there. Not only were they extremely helpful and informative... but they were also not your average car salesmen. I worked directly with Lee and Joel and they both were possible the most helpful people I could have asked for while buying a car but were also very knowledgeable about both the cars they had as well as working with my budget. Now for all military members looking for a good place to purchase a car I would absolutely tell them to go here because they truly do respect and work with us.

John - Thank you for your encouraging review of Hall Ford Lincoln Newport News. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response... like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction!

September 21, 2020

First time here, but definitely won't be the last. Customer service made me feel like a customer!!! Too bad oil changes aren't more often.

Hello, we strive for a high level of customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. We're glad to hear your experience was wonderful! Thank y...ou, and have a fantastic day!

September 19, 2020

Thank you for the help. See you guys next time I need an oil change. Always helpful and prices are decent enough that I'll come back.

Hello, we really appreciate your feedback! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your... visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out! Take care!

William Rodgers

(4.5) 34 reviews

September 18, 2020

Stephanie was friendly and accommodating ... Service was satisfactory ... I appreciated the truck being washed and vacuumed. I also appreciated the... way she communicated with me through text

Stephanie Spangler

(5.0) 24 reviews

September 15, 2020

Handled all problems in an efficient manner. Kept me up to date through the whole time. Very pleased with service department. Gall is one of the best dealers... I've seen

Hello, thank you for sharing your positive experience! Please let us know if you have any additional questions about services you received and thank y...ou again for choosing Hall Ford Lincoln Newport News!

Stephanie Spangler

(5.0) 24 reviews

William Rodgers

(4.5) 34 reviews

September 13, 2020

Great experience . Have bought from them before. Will buy my next Ford from Hall.

Patricia, your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

September 11, 2020

Second visit here, awesome service again! Bought my Ford Escape last year, trying to do the right thing and keep maintenance up before issues get out of... hand. Both visits went exactly as I was told. On time, clean place, keep doing great things!

In order to deliver the best experience possible, we try to set high expectations for ourselves. We're so glad to receive your positive review. If you... have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Steve Cook

Service Manager

(4.5) 30 reviews

September 10, 2020

Oil change and tires rotated. Forgot to use coupon which would have saved me $20. Thanks for good fast service. Thought price was little high.

Thank you so much for your feedback! Our team will be very happy to hear about your kind words and high star rating! If you have any additional questi...ons, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!