• Great experiences

Great people, very professional , 5th Toyota bought from them. The entire staff Gary, Nico,Nicole were all very helpful. I will continue to refer clients.

• Great service

The staff was polite and service was in a timely manner. I was very pleased with the service and staff.

• Excellent to deal with

Works hard for you to make a deal. Treatment is excellent. Will buy from again. Have dealt with them for over 20 years.

• Excellent service, knowledgeable Sales Staff

We were very pleased with the service we received from Greg Sulc. He was very knowledgeable and answered any questions we had. Our vehicle was ready for pick up at the time given to us. We had a very good experience with your sales team and we definitely will recommed South Hills Toyota! Thank you for making our buying experience so enjoyable!

• Great staff and facility for purchasing a new car

Salespeople had done all the research about my current lease and what my options for a new car were before I even arrived. I really appreciated this because I did not spend much time waiting around for answers.

• Oil Change

Great waiting area and car was taken back right away for service. It was easy in and easy out and they even washed my car after being serviced.

• Great service and friendly staff

Everyone was very helpful. I am pleased to say my husband and I have had our past 4 Hondas from Washington Honda and Ryan has been there for us each time. Ken was also very helpful and went the distance in trying to get me the right vehicle. We always tell our friends to go to Washington Honda!

• Staff is very friendly and helpful

Slyvester Turky is very friendly and very knowledgeable. All the staff is very friendly. The store is very nice and clean.

• Great dealership

Carrie Henderson was great. She had our car waiting for us when we arrived an we were in and out in record time. All of the staff is courteous and professional.

• Great service

I was greeted by friendly people and the service was completed in a timely fashion. The waiting area is nice.