South Hills Honda

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 71 reviews

Call This Dealer

• October 14, 2011

I don like car dealers, or almost anyone selling anything. However, I had a great purchase experience with South Hills Honda. My sales person was know...ledgeable, very up front and straightforward. He actually made the buying experience fun! Their finance department went the extra mile to address all my questions and concerns; and trust me there were many!! Im glad to have found such an amazing dealership and I will not hesitate to go back there to purchase another vehicle. Talk about a good impression.

May 7, 2018

I have bought three vehicles from this place. This was another wonderful experience. Jared in sales is top notch. I am very happy with the purchase. I... wouldn't shop anywhere else.

April 10, 2018

Overal a great experience. Very accommodating and friendly staff. Good service. I didn't feel pressured to make a deal the day I did the test drive....

March 30, 2018

We had yet another wonderful experience with South Hills Honda!! We sold our 2002 Trailblazer on Friday night, and made an appointment with our Honda... Sales Consultant, Bozi Bjelcic, early the next afternoon. We needed to replace the vehicle as quickly as possible. Within a few hours, Bozi helped us drive off the lot in our brand new Honda Civic, that very same day!!

March 20, 2018

The whole buying process was made enjoyable by Jim Gracy and the South Hills Honda team. I was treated with dignity. I will never go anywhere else to ...purchase a car.

March 7, 2018

The team is wonderful and the facility is top notch. I made a phone call and had all kinds of crazy questions. They took their time and answered all ...of them. I did speak to another dealership a little closer to home, however, after talking to that dealership it was a no brainer. South Hills Honda was the clear choice!! I highly recommend South Hills Honda!!

February 8, 2018

Everyone I asked about cars said Honda was the best so I started looking online at Honda SUV's. As I didn't have any means of getting to a dealership ...I called South Hills Honda on a whim to see if they would be able to collect me so I could look at the cars. John answered and said he would personally pick me up. I spent a wonderful afternoon at the showroom being looked after by John and the team walking me through the process of purchasing my HR-v. From the test drive to the insurance then on to the finance, everyone treated me really well and made the experience wonderful. I can not recommend South Hills Honda enough. If you are looking for a new vehicle give them a call, you wont be disappointed

January 28, 2018

We had our Car towed to South Hills Honda for a repair that we had no idea what would be. The service department quickly diagnosed the problem and we... had the decision of repair or jump in and buy again. After talking with Jared of sales and getting a rundown of trade in and new car cost, we decided to buy a new vehicle. It was a easy process and we were dealt with very fairly on the trade of our car. Thank you to all involved in this process. We are very happy with the outcome.

January 9, 2018

was very professional and straightforward during the buying process, not ‘gamey’ at all. One of the most painless experiences I’ve had dealing on a ve...hicle.

January 4, 2018

Start with a sales person who listens to what we want (and then make sure that we get it), then add a finance process that's easy to understand and a ...great service department, and you get South Hills Honda. Zac Doebler, our sales rep, is very knowledgeable of the entire Honda line and was able to show us the differences between the 2015 Accords we were trading in and the 2018 Accords we were getting. When we looked at some of the other models, he could point out the differences among them without making it seem that he was pushing one model over another. RJ Lucci does an outstanding job of handling the financing, and then explaining what all the numbers mean. Since the dealership works with several lending agencies, he found us a highly competitive rate. Over the years we've taken our Hondas to the Service Department for routine maintenance, for one recall, and inspections. The whole process is very convenient, from the point of making an appointment to getting the work done in a timely fashion. Best recommendation we can give any business: being a repeat customer. We generally buy one Honda and lease one, usually every three years. This year marks the third time we've dealt with South Hills Honda. We're recommended South Hills Honda to our daughter (she has one), our son (he leased one) and now our granddaughter, who found an outstanding pre-owned Honda at the dealership.

South Hills Honda