380 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Hall Nissan Virginia Beach from DealerRater.com
  • Hall VA Beach Experience

I would like to extend my sincere appreciation to Mr. Paul Troche for his outstanding customer service, prompt, and what an efficient car buying experience it was! Mr. Troche introduced me to Mr. Reggie Scott another outstanding person. He also guided me through the best car purchasing experience in over 30 years of buying cars. To the Hall leadership and family, please recognize these individuals for their outstanding service render to me. I will return to this dealership again. Thanks again, Mr. Jim Wilson

Good afternoon, Jim Wilson. Hall Nissan Virginia Beach is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Paul Trouche was able to assist you with your new vehicle purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again Jim Wilson for the highly praised review.

• Teshaunda

Teshaunda Norwood was understanding, knowledgeable, and see understood my needs.

• Customer

My sales rep Teshaunda Norwood was great . She listen to my needs and was able to get me a vehicle that meet all my needs. I recommend anyone looking for a car to go see her.

• Great

I loved her! Super professional and diligent with me. She made this the best car buying experience!

• Awesome experience
    April 23, 2017

Wesley Burt is an awesome salesman...My overall experience was awesome. The process was quick and I wasn't sitting in there for many hours. Thank you for all your help! Ms. Throckmorton

• Great service
    April 19, 2017

TRob was extremely helpful and attentive to our needs. We were very happy with the car he suggested based on what we were looking for. Customer service was quick and professional. Will come back when I am ready to get rid of my Honda.

• Highly recommend Teshaunda Norwood at Hall Nissan.

From start to finish my experience with Hall Nissan was outstanding, Teshaunda my sales rep was professional and patient she had the vehicle I preselected available and when I wanted to compare another vehicle , no problem. She immediately had this vehicle made available in a short time frame the selection made, it was easy she gave me all of the information I needed to to make a decision. She turned me over to Chris to finalize the process who just picked up where Teshaunda left off. He provide me with the best options available, his personable attitude made this normally a tedious process a very pleasant one. Thank you both for all your help and assistance. I would highly recommend.

• Respectful sales representative

The customer service I received from Ms. Norwood was outstanding. She's respectful,knowledgeable and very professional. I love my car and it's features. In addition the professionalism displayed by Ms. Teshaunda is what customers seek and deserve when making a purchase.

• Great Experience

Time taken to make sure I was comfortable,patience,the energy and overall experience with Teshaunda Norwood was great.

• Get the job done

Ms. Norwood did a excellent job with explaining everything about car purchasing process. I would recommend my family,friends, and co workers.