(4.8) 461 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

461 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Hall Nissan Virginia Beach from DealerRater.com
  • Hall VA Beach Experience

I would like to extend my sincere appreciation to Mr. Paul Troche for his outstanding customer service, prompt, and what an efficient car buying exper...ience it was! Mr. Troche introduced me to Mr. Reggie Scott another outstanding person. He also guided me through the best car purchasing experience in over 30 years of buying cars. To the Hall leadership and family, please recognize these individuals for their outstanding service render to me. I will return to this dealership again. Thanks again, Mr. Jim Wilson

Good afternoon, Jim Wilson. Hall Nissan Virginia Beach is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased... that Paul Trouche was able to assist you with your new vehicle purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again Jim Wilson for the highly praised review.

• Car buying

Anthony was great and was able to give me what I wanted. I went in knowing what I wanted and he was ready. I got the price and monthly payment I wante...d

Hall Nissan Virginia Beach

We are so glad to hear you had a great experience working with Anthony! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or ...stop by. Have an awesome day!

• Rating

Great time waiting. Friendly workers. Informative and made sure only service needed done. Convenient time and location. Reasonable price. Thank yo...u for service and I look forward to service again when needed.

Hall Nissan Virginia Beach

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Hall Nissan Virginia Beach. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Please let us k...now if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

• Exceptional Service

I recently purchased a 2017 Nissan Rogue. A few days later my family had a small accident resulting in damage to the vehicle. I went to Hall Nissan Vi...rginia Beach and the service I received was exceptional. Service Writer Bernard Branch worked diligently to assist my family in making sure we walked away satisfied. Not only was the car fixed, he personally made sure it was washed and detailed within a timely manner. I highly recommend Hall Nissan Virginia Beach for any problems you run into.

Hall Nissan Virginia Beach

Thanks for your feedback. We're delighted Bernard delivered an exceptional service experience and got your Nissan Rogue back out on the road in a time...ly manner. We appreciate your strong recommendation of us and hope we may be of service again in the future!

• Paul was great 👍🏽

i Had an issue with my car and Mr. Paul was very friendly and helpful. We had a little problem with my license plate but he made sure I was taking c...are of . It???s people like Mr Paul who make customers service great and amazing. Thank you again!

Hall Nissan Virginia Beach

We're glad to hear that everything was completed to your satisfaction! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more tha...n happy to help!

• Awesome!!

I would like to thank Mr. Burt for being highly experienced in his work, having patience and understanding. I came to the dealership and was straight ...forward about what I was looking for. Once Mr. Burt knew what my vision was he said " I know I have the vehicle you looking for and you will love it." I drove away in a Platinum and I love it. Go Visit him!

Hall Nissan Virginia Beach

We are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Hall Nissan Virginia Beach! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy t...o help!

• Amazing Service from Da'Ron

Seven months ago my husband and I purchased vehicles from Hall and Da'Ron was our car consultant. He did such an amazing job, we followed him to his ...new dealership and again he did a fantastic job making sure our mother purchased a great vehicle for an amazing price. Car buying can be a long process, but Da'Ron creates a car buying experience that last for a lifetime. Thank you again Da'Ron we appreciate you!

• First time vehicle purchase

As a 1st time buyer, I felt well taken cared of, not pressured or rushed. I was given numerous options based on my budget. It is definitely a great fe...eling when the whole process feels more than just a ???transaction???. This is what true salesmanship/ client relationship should be. Thank You!

• Fantastic Experience

Hall Nissan VB is a great dealership. They are accommodating, friendly, professional, and an awesome group to work with. After a bad experience at ano...ther Hall Nissan, Mike called and asked me to give VB a chance, and I???m very glad I did. Harley did a great job of listening to our needs and wants, and then did everything he could to get us in our dream car. Appreciate the effort, compassion, and hard work from this staff.

• Used car purchase

Anthony Brewer was very personable and professional. He provided great customer service! He followed up to make sure that we were satisfied with our... purchase and to answer any questions. He made arrangements for some scratches (to be expected when purchasing a used vehicle) to be repaired and for a loaner vehicle. I would highly recommend Anthony!

3757 Bonney Rd Virginia Beach, VA 23452