384 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Hall Nissan Virginia Beach from DealerRater.com
  • Hall VA Beach Experience

I would like to extend my sincere appreciation to Mr. Paul Troche for his outstanding customer service, prompt, and what an efficient car buying experience it was! Mr. Troche introduced me to Mr. Reggie Scott another outstanding person. He also guided me through the best car purchasing experience in over 30 years of buying cars. To the Hall leadership and family, please recognize these individuals for their outstanding service render to me. I will return to this dealership again. Thanks again, Mr. Jim Wilson

Good afternoon, Jim Wilson. Hall Nissan Virginia Beach is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Paul Trouche was able to assist you with your new vehicle purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again Jim Wilson for the highly praised review.

• Hall Nissan

The customer service at this facility was a great experience for a first time buyer. The sell representative (Chandra Ponds) is well knowledgeable of buying and selling vehicles. Ms. Ponds was able to find me the vehicle I was looking for in no time. Ms. Ponds has a great personality and made my experience amazing. I would recommend you go ask for Ms. Ponds to help you purchase a new vehicle. HALL NISSAN, THE PLACE TO BE!!!!!!

• Great Buying Experience
    April 28, 2017

I walked into Hall Nissan of Virginia Beach and was greeted by Anthony Brewer. He was respectful, easy to deal with and knowledgeable. Rather than push me into something that I wasn't ready for, he listened to me, showed me great options and gave me space and time to make my decision. On top of that, I got a great deal! If you are looking for a Nissan, ask for Anthony Brewer!

• Teshaunda

Teshaunda Norwood was understanding, knowledgeable, and see understood my needs.

• 5 Star experience

Good, bad, or no credit go to Hall Nissan to see Teshaunda Norwood. Best experience ever¿¿

• Customer

My sales rep Teshaunda Norwood was great . She listen to my needs and was able to get me a vehicle that meet all my needs. I recommend anyone looking for a car to go see her.

• Over the Top

Teshaunda and Zack was GREAT. If you need a vehicle go to Hall Nissan 3757 Bonney Rd ask for them.

• Great

I loved her! Super professional and diligent with me. She made this the best car buying experience!

• Awesome experience
    April 23, 2017

Wesley Burt is an awesome salesman...My overall experience was awesome. The process was quick and I wasn't sitting in there for many hours. Thank you for all your help! Ms. Throckmorton

• Great service
    April 19, 2017

TRob was extremely helpful and attentive to our needs. We were very happy with the car he suggested based on what we were looking for. Customer service was quick and professional. Will come back when I am ready to get rid of my Honda.