Tri-Star Motors Ford Chrysler Jeep of Somerset

4.0
Average based on 8 reviews.
  • Best Buying experience!!

Thanks for the great review Tony. We look forward to seeing you again at Tri-Star Somerset.

When I bought my car at Tri Star, it was the best car buying experience I have had. The Sales team made my purchase fun and were extremely helpful. I am now a customer for life!

• Excellent sales service

We just purchased a new truck from Josh at Tri-star in Somerset and it was the easy and best experience we had. He really worked with us on getting what we wanted and the process was quick and so easy. He was also very friendly to our 2 kids that were sitting there waiting while we made the deal. I will definitely go back to him for business in the future! Thanks so much Josh!

• Customer/Owner of vehicle with a problem

everything was perfect very very helpful to us we had a problem with the edge we had purchased from tristar in somerset

• The Disappointed

The place is disgusting, walked into shop and floors coverd in dirt and garbage thrown all over the floor. Service advisor I believe his name was Chris treated me like garbage, answering his phone while talking to me, herd him swearing about customers. Service manager was rude and didn't seem to know anything. I do not recommend this dealer to anyone. Found out how shady they are with there repairs. And the employees are rude.

• Pleasant Buying Experience

Positive buying experience with friendly associates and good customer service

Positive buying experience with friendly associates and good customer service

• ! EVERYTHING HORRIBLE !

Everything was horrible, the sales rep had no idea about any of the vehicles I asked about nor did he know how any of the things worked in the vehicles and didn't really care to find out for me either and always had a nasty attitude and no care for customers. The children's play area was filthy my daughter played there while we got our oil changed and had black all over her hands and clothes and they said they changed the oil but was still black afterwards. Prices were horrible and they don't care to work with you. They do not care to help you out with anything all they care about is to sell you a car and push you out the door then act like they don't know you when you bring it back because it is having problems(mine has been junk so far). I would not recommend tristar to my worst enemy never again will I deal with them. So unless you want to be taking advantage of cheated and lied to and over pay for a vehicle then DO NOT go here.

At Tri-Star Motors we take our customer reviews very seriously. For over 12 years Tristar Motors has built our reputation on value and customer service. All of the vehicles we sell are inspected, come with a warranty and also include our Ultimate Advantage service package. We also provide a discount booklet worth hundreds of dollars in discounts. Our dealership consistently ranks the highest in customer satisfaction for both sales and satisfaction among our peer dealers with Ford Motor Company. In response to this review we have made every attempt to identify the reviewer with the hope of resolving the concerns mentioned. Unfortunately, we have not been able to. When someone posts anonymously it doesn't give us enough information to research the issue. If this is was an actual customer review we welcome them customer to reach out to us directly to see if their concerns can be resolved amicably. Please call Tom Bazala at (814) 445-6575. We would welcome the opportunity to assist in resolving your issue. We truly value each and every customer and invite everyone to experience the exceptional sales and service Tri-Star Motors Somerset has to offer.

• used cars

nice selection, salesman helped me find the right car for my needs and budget.

Hi Becky, thank you very much for the kind review. We're so glad we could help you find the right vehicle and we thank you for your business.

nice selection, salesman helped me find the right car for my needs and budget.

great service really enjoyed my time there thanks again to everyone

Carly, Thanks for the great review of Tri-Star Motors Somerset on Cars.com! We truly appreciate it! Thanks again!

great service really enjoyed my time there thanks again to everyone