Pomoco Nissan

4.5 out of 5 (4.5) 18 reviews

Call This Dealer

• February 10, 2015

I have been doing business with Pomoco Nissan for many years. I use their service department regularly for all of my routine service. I am always gree...ted by name with a smile. The service is always fast and done right. Prices are fair and competitive. I have purchased three vehicles from this dealership and have always been very happy with the vehicle and the price I paid. I honestly don't believe I could do better anywhere else. I highly recommend this dealer for both sales and service.

Skip your loyalty to us has been unwavering! Thank you for your repeat business and your friendship!

May 18, 2018

Drive past the rest... Go to the best at Pomoco Nissan of Hampton! Honest, Thorough, Straight Forward, Best Deal, and Value! Although we drove nearly ...an hour to get to Pomoco Nissan of Hampton, it was well worth the trip! After looking at alternative vehicles and dealerships for over a week I had already dealt with other dealers trying to add freight (again) on top of MSRP and falsely claim other discounts! I called Pomoco and confirmed their web price with Harold Mack. Mr. Mack and Shannon Spangler not only honored their price, but lowered it! In order to get there, we drove past two other Nissan dealers (one of which I had purchased from before). Harold met us at our car and proceeded to give us an extremely thorough review of the features of the Rogue. My wife was amazed that his presentation was not only better than any sales person had ever given her, but better than the service manager/delivery consultant that (supposedly) reviewed/setup and delivered her new Ford at another dealership. After a test drive came the numbers game and much to my delight, Harold reviewed my research of Pomoco and other dealers' websites and came back with a price below that based upon different discounts and rebates that other dealers either didn't ask about or were going to keep. After we had agreed on a price and had begun signing papers, the Sales Manager Shannon actually interrupted to let us know that she had found another rebate program for an additional $500 off! Of course we started over. In addition to a better price than other dealers, they offered a free power-train guarantee, that another dealer did not, and also have free oil changes. Additionally, other dealers require that you have your car serviced at there dealership to receive the engine guarantee or continued free oil changes... Pomoco just requires them to be performed by a certified mechanic and to keep the receipt. This is extremely important to me because it is my daughter's car and she is working elsewhere and attending college out of state. I had extensive engine issues with my previous Nissan and the guarantee, service offerings, and customer service provided by Pomoco Nissan of Hampton has earned my business once again! If you are looking to be treated fairly and respectfully give Mr. Mack or Ms. Spangler a call!

May 11, 2018

Service men were unprofessional. They laughed and joked about my car in front of me about how my seat didn’t go back. I will never return here or buy... another Nissan.

March 19, 2018

I want to express my extreme gratitude to Henry Ayer and his wonderful staff at Pomoco Nissan for a very positive experience there last Thursday, Marc...h 15th. My sales person Lois was efficient and courteous. James, my finance guy, was extremely professional and organized. Sev, E.B. and Denise in the service department were helpful and attentive. All in all it was a fantastic event!

December 20, 2017

Lois was a joy to work with and worked hard to get us in the car we wanted

November 23, 2017

.Knew I really liked my experiences with the service department gold team for my 2007 Murano, so once I decided it was time to buy a newer used car I ...choose Pomoco. I did check cars.com and several other sites for pricing etc. Lois at Pomoco was friendly and knowledgeable and made the buying process comfortable. After a little negotiation we were able to come to an agreement and the financing was quickly done. I happily drove away in my “new”, to me 2015 Murano.

November 9, 2017

Great people, explained everything on my new Titan truck. Sales staff very knowledgeable as were the Managers, and helpful. Dealership is two hours f...rom our home, and the drive was worth it. I plan on taking vehicle there for servicing if /as needed. Got a great deal, not often you leave a dealership feeling good

October 14, 2017

Pomoco Nissan is an amazing dealership. From the Sunday we went in to look and running into Henry Ayer to coming back that next Friday and having Anto...nine Bryant as a salesperson and the countless other people who where kind and introduced themselves to us (sorry can't remember all the names), it was a awesome experience. We got a amazing deal on a 2017 Rogue SV. Everything was explained to us to our satisfaction. Such a quick and painless experience, I would recommend them to anyone!

October 13, 2017

August 23, 2017

The staff and sales representatives made every possible effort to get the best financing rate. The vehicle warranty and condition for a 2015 car in co...njunction with the low miles was similar to buy a brand new vehicle. Thanks to Mr. Ty, Mr. Mike and Ms. Shannon for a great shopping experience and customer service.

Pomoco Nissan