Pomoco of Newport News

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 494 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

494 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Pomoco of Newport News from DealerRater.com

• Wonderful car leasing experience
    January 9, 2018

My salesman Mike Wiseman was excellent. He found me everything I was looking for. This was my first lease experience and it was awesome. If you need ...a car and want excellent service go see Mike

Trade-in and Lease
    April 13, 2018

The staff at Pomoco was beyond professional. I had recently been accepted into a graduate program and they understood the restraints to my new budget.... With that said they worked with me to get maximum value for my trade-in and gave me an excellent offer on a new lease.

Great and honest dealership
    April 12, 2018

Everything was done over internet and once we arrived we were finished and on the road in a hour. There was no "hidden" fees etc everything was as di...scussed. Great service highly recommended. Thanks

Overall Experience

Very pleased with my purchase & experience
    April 7, 2018

We have been shopping for a new minvan and new what we were looking for as far as options, color etc. As with most folks we had a budget in mind but w...e could not find a van for the price we budgeted for. I inquired with POMOCO in Newport News to see what they had available. I was contacted by Mike Wiseman. I spoke with Mike and explained to him what we were looking for. Mike contacted me back with an offer that I was very surprised with . He offered as a van that had more options with it than we were looking for which was within my budget. This was not one of your typical back and forth dickering over price, what was offered up front was way more than expected. All of this was done through email, text and over the phone. Upon arrival at the dealership we were greeted by Mike. He showed us around the van we spoke of and test drove it just to make sure this was the one we wanted. After the test drive we went into the office & filled out the paperwork. We were not pressured to purchase extended warranties, paint protection or any add-ons typically offered by dealers. After the paperwork was signed Mike took us on a tour of the dealership and then explained & demonstrated all the features and functions included with this van. I have been to dealers in the past where I knew more about the product they were selling than the salesmen did. Mike was very knowledgeable and professional We were very pleased with the entire process and would highly recommend POMOCO to friends and family.

Trade-in and Lease
    April 7, 2018

Mike was great! The entire staff was very friendly. I had a great experience. Nobody tried to push me into anything which I appreciated. Thanks !!

Great experience!
    April 5, 2018

Matt Johns was very helpful. With his hard work, I was able to purchase my new vehicle. I had a great customer service experience with Matt. I highly ...recommend him.

Great Experience - Best Salesman Mike Wiseman
    April 4, 2018

We had a fantastic experience with the Pomoco Team, but the especially with Mr. Mike Wiseman. He went out of his way to help us find the right car th...at would be of an asset to my husband who has medical issues. Words cannot say enough about him, he made it so easy and he put a lot of work into helping my husband stay in the car and sign the paper work and showing him how to work everything on the car. He was great to work with and cared so much about our needs. I have never work with anyone who was helpful. He worked very hard to get us the best interest rate and service. Mike Wiseman is the best and we have found a new dealership and very special friend.

Administrative Assistant
    April 3, 2018

Tony Holimon was my dealer, he is now a friend to me, my sister, and brother in law. Tony bought me two cars to look at, I think is just right for you.... He showed me the Rio, it is too small, he showed me the 2013 Chevy, cruze, I said I like the seat it was brown and beige real leather. He said get in I did then I notice it had sun roof, I love it. This is the car I bought, and love it today.

Excellent car buying experience!
    April 3, 2018

From the very beginning Jada Jenkins gave me a genuine warm welcome and made the whole car buying experience smooth and simple. This was by far the be...st car buying experience I have ever encountered. I???m so thankful Jada was patient in working with me around my work schedule. She kept in great communication with me. I found the car I love and appreciate her excellent customer service! I highly recommended Jada and Pomoco for your car buying needs!

Overall Experience

Professional, friendly, and pressure free service.
    April 3, 2018

I had the pleasure of being assisted by mike Wiseman! The moment I walked in the door he was friendly and welcoming. I do mean assisted, at no point d...id I ever feel he was trying to push me towards any model. He asked me what I was looking for in a car, what I planned to do with it, and if I had a model in mind. He followed that up with, what price range was I looking at, and if there are any features I had to have. Then based upon that, what I planned on doing with it, and what I said I was looking at model wise. Then we went and looked at some cars. I went in very biased! I wanted a Jeep Renagade, I thought. We started with the Renagade that I wanted, and gave me good helpful info. He wasn???t reading off a list, or spitting out facts from a sales pitch. He really listened to what I had said I wanted and based off what I said gave me good realistic options. Then he took me to the Jeep Cherokees, and gave me the same sort of information for it. Again never pushed me towards either model. I will say the Cherokee is more expensive then the Renegade, and again I wanted the Renegade at the time. He asked what my future plans are, how long I hope to keep the car and said here are some pros and cons for each. I have a German Shepherd now, and in the next couple years would like to add another. I could have made the Renegade work, and be very happy with it I???m sure. With that said it would have been tight, and I probably would have gotten a new car in the near future. All of this before I test drove either. Drove the Renagade first was very happy, though I will say it was pretty noisy. Then I drive the Cherokee, gave me more cargo room for family/ dogs, drive was noticeably smoother, and also silent. He had picked up on me leaning towards the Renegade, and gave me his card. He said if you have any questions don???t hesitate to call. I left wanted the Cherokee, and 24 hours later I was back to see him to purchase my own 2019 Jeep Cherokee. I can say without hesitation due to his professionalism, no pressure to buy, and honest opinion/feedback. I went in knowing this car was the best option for me, and for the next 10+ years I will be very happy with my purchase. Everyone was great the entire process through, and through. I focused on Mike in particular, due to that being best car but experience I have ever been apart of. If you are even considering getting a new vehicle go, speak with him. You will walk away either affirming what you already know, or with a new perspective and more to think about. When it???s time for a new car I will be back, based on the quality of service, and type of people employeed there.

Pomoco of Newport News