• Colonial Toyota

Great place that is easy to visit. They are friendly and efficient.

Vance Olinger, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

Great place that is easy to visit. They are friendly and efficient.

Finance and sales department are second to none. Definitely not your Average car buying experience no back and forth between sales and finance. The staff were very professional and I will definitely be back to buy another vehicle.

• Great customer service team!

Really appreciate the great customer service we always receive at Colonial Toyota. Thanks for making it easy!

• Colonial Toyota

I am always treated with respect and any work is done with great expertise.

We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Colonial Toyota!

I am always treated with respect and any work is done with great expertise.

• Owner and primary driver of the vehicle

Was always, excellent service, highly recommended as a dealer nd service garage in the Indiana area!

Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

The service was excellent as usual. Staff was friendly. And I was in and out with no issues. Thank you

Hi Richard, thank you so much for your positive comments about Colonial Toyota! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

• Channell

The service department personal were courteous and very knowledgeable in explaining my vehicles condition to me

Beth, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Colonial Toyota

• The Best!!

We bought our Rav4 because our daughter purchased a new one the year prior and we really liked hers. But being semi-retired, my wife and I travel a lot. The Rav4 is the perfect vehicle for traveling, shopping, antiquing, etc. It constantly amazes me how flexible the interior works in our situation. As for the service, I feel that Greg and the service department is beyond excellent. I feel I can trust them in helping me make servicing decisions etc. I was always a ford guy --- I have become a Toyota guy in the past two years. Last week, my wife and I were riding down the highway and talking (still) about how much we love our car!

William, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Colonial Toyota. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Colonial Toyota

• Colonial Toyota , Indiana, PA

First class dealership in every way. Courteous, never any pressure, treats use like family.

Ann, thank you so much for the positive review! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

• Oil change & Quote's for new tires

Convenient for my oil change and very helpful and satisfied with the quotes your employees gave me for finding new tires. Service department was very helpful.

Hi Joshua, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Colonial Toyota. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!