Delaney Buick Chevrolet

• a happy customer!

Thanks to the team at Delaney Chevrolet and a special thank you to my salesman Jordan Steiner for making what can be a frustrating experience in to an exciting experience. Jordans professionalism and attention to my requests and limitations made the whole experience positive and I look forward to many safe and happy miles in my new vehicle!

• Courteous people

The salesman was very nice and helpful. It took quite awhile to get the sale done though and I had to schedule an appointment to get my running boards on my truck.

Joni, Thank you for sharing your experience with us here at Delaney Chevrolet. We're glad the salesperson did a great job. Sorry to hear that it took a long time to get everything finished and that you had to return to have your running boards installed. We will try to improve on those areas. Thanks again and enjoy your vehicle!

• Great staff

Bobbi, Thanks for letting us know how we did on your service visit! We're glad everyhtin gwent well and look forward to assisting you in the future!

The staff was very helpful. They fixed my tire and were very nice to me. A very nice experience! Even offered me an umbrella when it was raining which was very kind of them.

• Mister

Scheduled service appointment quickly. Received friendly, courteous, and excellent service. Car runs very efficiently after maintenance.

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with us. Glad everything went well. We appreciate your feedback and are always here for any of your vehicle needs!

• Buying a new vehicle

The salesman, David Popp, was extremely helpful and knew the vehicles very well. He explained all the different features of each vehicle and after we decided on one he explained everything about the vehicle including all of the inside functions. I was very satisfied with my experience and would recommend him to anyone.

• Professionals at their best!

I have been buying vehicles from Delaney Chevrolet for the past 10 years and have never had a negative experience. All of the sales team were courteous and professional and bent over backwards to make sure I was satisfied with my purchases. 2 of my older daughters have also purchased vehicles from Delaney and when my younger 2 daughters are ready to purchase vehicles, I will be bringing them to Delaney.

• Service Department Only!

Again, for the Service Department Only as I have had very negative service from the dealerships on sales. BUT the service department is wonderful. Honest, fast, efficient, and priced well. I do recommend the service department

• My 2016 Silveraldo

Pat McCarthy and OJ Schilling went over and above my expectations to make the deal happen and to ensure my 100% satisfaction. Thanks Guys!!

Thanks Greg! Always happy to work with you on a new vehicle. Congratulations on the new Silverado!

• Fast, easy service

Delaney's has always offered quality service. The body shop does excellent work on repairs.

Thanks Sandra for sharing your Delaney experience. We're glad everything went well! Please let us know if we can ever be of service

• Great Customer Service

Thanks Tom. We're glad we were able to help you with your new Spark. Please let David or any of us know if you need anything!

My Salesman David Popp was very knowledgeable and understanding of what type of vehicle I was looking for and my current financial situation. The dealership worked hard to get me financed and into my new Chevy Spark. All of the employees were friendly and provided excellent customer service to me.