New 888-396-0151 Dealer Website

3.0
250 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Honda City from DealerRater.com
  • Highly Recommend!!
    March 16, 2017

I was very happy with my experience I had with Carolina Waluszko and Honda City last year when I purchased my Accord that I came back and purchased another preowned vehicle. Highly recommend Carolina Waluszko and Honda City Chicago.

• No hassle

No hassle on my way 90 minutes later made car buying experience so much nicer than any time I have bought a car

• Good service

My truck was ready before the time promised, this is an improvement on the wait time. The waiting area was clean.

• Great job by staff
    March 7, 2017

I went in to look at the new 2017 CR-Vs that I was interested in purchasing after trading in my very old civic. The new CR-V is much larger and roomier and was exactly what I was looking for. Carolina Waluszko was the salesperson I worked with and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a change in vehicles. She was super helpful and knew a lot about the car so making the decision was a lot easier. Got a good rate on financing and I absolutely love my new car.

• Lovr my CRV
    March 4, 2017

Very happy with how smooth and fast the transaction went with purchasing my 2014 Honda CRV. Could not thank Carolina Waluszko and Slavi Kukov enough for their help.

• Good Sales Person
    March 3, 2017

Frank Garcia was our sales person but he is not listed below as a salesman. He is easy to talk to, and easy to trust. He was great in trying to work a price we both can be happy with. He didn't make it feel rushed or pressured to buy. If only the paperwork can move a bit faster. I am starving!

• Both experiences were excellent!
    March 3, 2017

The first time we went in 2014 we bought a used Dodge Caliber 2010. We had it for 3 years and started to get basic wear and tear. Then walked in with the same car and got evaluated quickly. Im sure if you are going to buy a car, have your facts checked and put your foot down. As we did now in 2017, we got a Honda HR-V 2017. It was an excellent experience. Frank our salesman took care of us kindly and patiently. He was running trying to get our likes from car to car, because of the color. We really appreciated that. When a salesman goes physically beyond is great. Now we are happily driving our new car. Thank you Frank!

• Oil Change and Inspection

Timeliness and convenience of dropping vehicle off before work and picking it up afterwards. Sometimes, I 'work' from the facility and wait for my car, that is convenient as well.

• Overall experience

Pat, the general manager was great. He made the car buying process simple and easy as a consumer. The Sales Person was good.

• Homda

I guess they fixed the problem. James is good. I'm from out of town and he even talks to my father on the phone about my car. The lady who checks you out could be nicer. I don't know if she is overwhelmed or what but her attitude seems to always suck.