(4.8) 1556 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

1556 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Tysinger Motor Co. from DealerRater.com
  • 2017 smart car for an old man in bib overalls

Everyone was really helpful and upfront. I bought a 2017 smart car from Wendy she was awesome. Tysinger and Mercedes-Benz made my financing a breeze ....overall I'm very happy with my car, no I love my little smart car.

• Ed Maxfield IS a Mercedes Expert

After purchasing 2 Mercedes from Ed @ Tysinger in Hampton, VA, I can easily state that he is calm, patient, trustworthy, highly knowledgable, and most... importantly - Ed cares about his customers.

• Justin made sure my 2006 Hyundai was perfect

I made an appointment 1 week in advance and my car came out perfect. Justin made sure everything was right. Not bad for a 2006 Hyundai with 68,000 m...iles.

• SERVICE is the BEST Sales Call YOU CAN MAKE

Ty Pennix has been a true professional since the first day we brought our Mercedes in for service and found out Ty was our new service adviser. His si...ncere hospitality, knowledge of the mechanical side of service and pleasant demeanor has never wavered since he's been part of the Tysinger Motors Team. In fact, we have continued to remain loyal to Tysinger for the servicing of our different Mercedes vehicles over the years in part because of Ty. Learning recently of his promotion, really made my wife and I both smile, because it shows that the Tysinger values and commitment to it's associates is as "First Class' as the Mercedes vehicles being sold. They do not come any better than Ty Pennix in our opinion as customers of Tysinger Motors.!

• Great service, as always

Every person at Tysinger's is great-- from the friendly/professional shuttle driver to service representative. Everyone is helpful, and I rely on the...m to let me know when repairs are needed and to do the repairs quickly and at a reasonable price.

• Last minute issue

After all the snow and ice my new Audi was making a grinding noise. I took it to Tysinger Audi without an appointment. the service manager diagnosed... the problem and had a technician fix the problem all within 45 min. To me that was amazing since I did not have an appointment. Thank you Tysinger for the outstanding support.

• Service/Repair at Tysinger

Tysinger has been my car dealership of choice since 2002. I have purchased several vehicles and had all my service completed here with out any problem...s. They have the expertise to service any make or model on the road today. The Best!!!

Thank you for being such a loyal client to us! We are happy to hear we have provided you with wonderful service over the years. We appreciate you taki...ng the time to write a review and leaving such kind words.

• Helpful Service

Always appreciate Mark's friendly and helpful service. This time, Justin was also very attentive and assisted with service reimbursed through 3rd par...ty. The parts and service were completed as quickly as possible over a holiday weekend. Thanks to all of you!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Mark and Justin are vital pieces to our Tysinger team. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your ser...vice visit!

• Another Great Experience

Third Mercedes Benz I have purchased here. Always go out of their way to make it a great experience. Highly recommend for price, service, and profess...ionalism. Rick Smith for sales and Amanda in finance are great ambassadors the dealership and the brand.

Tysinger Motor Co.

Congratulations on your new Mercedes Benz! As you stated, Amanda Faubel and Rick Smith are great assets to our Tysinger Mercedes team. We truly value ...you as a client, and are so glad you have stayed with our Tysinger family over the years. Our goal truly is to make your entire buying, and service experience as stress free and easy as possible. Thank you for your continued loyalty and business!

• Senior Vice President

We bought our fourth car from Tysinger and Rick Smith a year ago. It was just in for the annual inspection. We love the valet service and the commun...ication from Andy Trowbridge on the Blue Team. We highly recommend Tysinger.

Thank you for your continued support and loyalty! We truly appreciate you as a client.

2712 Magruder Blvd Hampton, VA 23666