Phil Smith Acura

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 454 reviews

• May 3, 2017

Mike was very informative and helpful! He answered all my questions and went above and beyond to get the deal done!

Robert, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such an excellent star rating! It is great to hear Mike was able to go a...bove and beyond your expectations and provide you with a memorable experience. Feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do for you. Sincerely, Anthony Judge - General Manager

June 21, 2018

The problem was diagnosed, serviced and repaired as promised, loaner car was brand new...my car was washed and given to me perfect.

We are truly dedicated to providing quality customer service in all areas of our dealership. Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and... for leaving such an awesome review! Sincerely, Charlie Myers General Manager charliem@philsmithacura.com (954) 785-7100

June 19, 2018

The staff are professional, knowledgeable, polite, and respectful. Great communication and service. Provided loaner car during the servicing of my car....

June 15, 2018

I'm very please they are good what they do ,honest and professional , help me with the car the I want . Thanks Rafael , Mike and Core

We appreciate the kind words, Rosana. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Sincerely, Charlie Myers General Manager charliem@philsmithac...ura.com (954) 785-7100

June 14, 2018

Salesman and manager were very helpful, buying experience of vehicle was excellent. It was a pleasure to do business with Phil Smith Acura

Thank you for leaving us this great review, Errol. We are very happy to hear that we could be so helpful during your recent visit with us. We apprecia...te your recommendation as well. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future. Take care! Sincerely, Charlie Myers General Manager charliem@philsmithacura.com (954) 785-7100

June 4, 2018

The staff are friendly and got me in and out on time. I am glad I bought my RDX here.

We appreciate the kind words, Laurel. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Sincerely, Charlie Myers General Manager charliem@philsmitha...cura.com (954) 785-7100

June 2, 2018

The service representative, Anthony, was very responsive and professional. The part needed was under warranty and will be installed next week.

Susan, thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review! Our team works very hard to ensure each of our customers are 100% satisfied with ...the overall experience. We look forward to working with you again! Sincerely, Charlie Myers General Manager charliem@philsmithacura.com (954) 785-7100

May 30, 2018

Met w your new service team. Everyone was helpful, efficient, etc. All went well & on time with my visit.

May 28, 2018

Excellent experience, great service, took the car for a Test drive and got the car I wanted. Fast and friendly.

May 22, 2018

This is my first experience purchasing an Acura and the level of attention that I received from the purchasing of the vehicle to having my windows tin...ted are unmatched in comparison to other dealerships. Firstly, I searched for an RDX within 100 miles and Phil Smith had the best selection within 100 miles. I have been very pleased with the service provided by Mr. Robert Black, Winston and Anthony in the service department. I look forward to patronizing this establishment in the future for some additional cosmetic changes that I'm interested in. Thanks for putting together an all around awesome team of individuals. They should be commended for their level of expertise.

Yanique, thank you for writing this amazing review for our team! We always appreciate customer feedback, and we are pleased to hear that our team prov...ided a comfortable and welcoming visit. We hope to earn the opportunity to work with you again in the future. Please let us know if you have any questions. Sincerely, Charlie Myers General Manager charliem@philsmithacura.com (954) 785-7100