4.4
486 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Al Hendrickson Toyota from DealerRater.com
  • great dealership delivered their promises

Very good experience everything from the purchase of the vehicle to the service department everybody seemed to be upfront honest and very reliable I would definitely revisit this dealership for my next automobile purhase and service

Thank you for sharing your story! We are thrilled to hear that you really enjoyed working with our team! If there is anything more that we can do for you, don't hesitate to ask! We look forward to seeing you in the future. Al Hendrickson Toyota (954) 972-1100

• I felt that my comfort and interest come first.
    May 28, 2017

I have given the above rating of five stars because my satisfaction with the reception, servicing and delivery of the car were perfect. Thank you.

• Great experience
    May 28, 2017

They attended to everything that I was asking for and listen to everything that I wanted. Very happy with how I was treated. Would visit again.

• Great job
    May 27, 2017

Always have had dependable professional service from the service department I trust their recommendations. Chris Leporte has always been very helpful to me in making decisions

• Very pleased with car buying experience.
    May 26, 2017

Car shopping can be very stressful. However, if you get the right salesperson... it can turn out to be a very pleasant experience! He was knowledgeable, professional and had a no-pressure attitude.

• Very pleased with my experience.

Buying a car can be very stressful... I am so glad I had a great salesman... Dexter Marshall -- knowledgable, professional and with a no-pressure attitude.

• Review on Toyota 2017

Excellent Service- No Time wasted. People were very curteous

Excellent Service- No Time wasted. People were very curteous

• Service went like clockwork. No problems.
    May 23, 2017

I have been dealing with Toyota and service consultant for many years and I am satisfied. with the dealership and the Toyota brand of cars.

• Great
    May 23, 2017

Brett was very professional & I look forward to bringing my 3 cars back for service in the future. The service was very quick and great also.

• Great car buying experience!
    May 23, 2017

This dealer is consistently awesome to do business with. The negotiated price was very fair, trade in was painless, and the rest of the process was painless. I would recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a new Toyota.