New 877-465-7695 Dealer Website
Used 877-686-0054 Email Dealer
Service 877-422-3391

Average based on 33 reviews
  • This dealership is outstanding!

I purchased my XJL Jag here and the experience has been nothing but exceptional. These people truly understand the meaning of customer service and know how to satisfy the consumer. Everyone is so courteous and helpful. My sales guy, Mike, calls frequently to ensure "everything is O.K." - great follow-up! Waiting times are very accurate for service. And they have simplified the "Pick up & drop off" process for loaner cars when needed.

We welcome you to the Alpine Jaguar Family and Thank-You greatly for deciding to purchase your beautiful XJL here. So happy to hear Mike met your needs efficiently and is providing the world class service YOU deserve!

• Italian

I had two cars xf and xj .. I missed them. I lost my partner last year August 2,2015 But I should kept blue car that is my favorite car and I cried a lot cars and Andrew. We drove jaguar a lot and love it best ever good cars ... Andrew had many different Jaguars he was very happy those and love that man who washed his car also. Sale Man too ... Also Dina by garage office best ever she is good me and helped me a lot and wonderful woman ever!! I wish I want peace suv and blue my dream. But I m very crying crying over crying again I never stop it!!! Sincerely Craig Caruso

• XJL service

As always Jeff Whitney takes great care of me and my XJL. The service and repairs are always 5 stars all around. Thank you Jeff!

• alpine jaguar service

always expect and always receive superior service....service reps always helpful and informative

• Engine repairs

Best service for my Jaguar S type over my 15 years of ownership. Service manager, Diane Wiley was outstanding in all aspects and a pleasure to deal with and work done first rate and for a reasonable cost considering extent needed. My car was ready when promised and a Jaguar loaner was provided until completed. If I buy another Jaguar it will be from this dealer.

• excelant servivice

diane willey is always great and watches out for me, the car is purring like a kitty cat thanks to the mechanics, diane is the reason I comeback again and again... tyvm mike

• Great Service

Always an easy, stress free experience when I take my car in for service. My representative Diane is always knowledgeable and helpful. I would not use another dealership.

• Alpine Jaguar Service

Carmen at Alpine Service takes great care of me and makes me feel like an important customer to Jaguar. It is because of tis treatment that I recommend Jaguar to all my friends.

• Excellent customer service throughout..

Bought a used car and brought my car for yearly maintenance. Excellent customer service from sales rep and car service rep.

• The lounge area has really improved.

The service was quick. And I was entertained by a sales man, that made the time spent enjoyable.

We are glad to hear about your enjoyable service experience! Thank you for choosing Alpine Jaguar!