New 888-339-0375 Dealer Website
Used 888-596-2595 Email Dealer
Service 877-706-7405

Average based on 246 reviews.
  • The best by far!

5.0 star rating First of all I would like to thank Steve Rahal for his personal service and attention. Thanks to Steve and the rest of the staff at Mercedes of Pompano. My car buying experience was head and shoulders above what you would expect when buying from a dealership. The personal service I received was very impressive. Thank you for making this car buying experience so easy and customer friendly. I sure will be returning for my next purchase and will be sending my friends to Mercedes of Pompano. All asking for Steve! Thanks again..

• Ronni L. Garin

Kevin and all other associates were a pleasure to deal with!

Kevin and all other associates were a pleasure to deal with!

• Mercedes GLC purchase

I found the staff at Mercedes-Benz of Pompano extremely helpful and friendly which made my purchasing experience pleasant. They were kind enough to allow a loaner car for me while the auto that fit my requirements was brought in from TN. They also provided bells and whistles guidance on an individual basis.

• Maintenance

Service on time ,friendly personal ,great facilities

Service on time ,friendly personal ,great facilities

• Good Dea, Pleasant Experience

Sales person (Steve) was amiable and very pleasant to deal with. No hard sales tactics!

• Service Appt.

First time at the Pompano location - sorry I had not taken my vehicle there before. From greeters to the complimentary shuttle drivers - absolutely pleasant, cordial and genuinely happy - no fake smiles. Excellent and timely turn around service.

• Jose Caldera

Excellent service I was impressed with the new offices and also with the service rep

• Car leasse

I would like to congratulate Mercedes benz on their customer service, J Jerome made our leassing expirience very easy, he was great!

• Terrific Experience

I met the nicest people at Pompano Mercedes Benz, who helped me in the process of buying my car. Chip, Samantha and Reginald were the best! They were understanding and patient with me. We later had a little glitch and Samantha was so patient and kind in correcting it. I will be back for my next car and will also recommend the office to my friends.

Wow! Thank you for your outstanding review. We're so happy to hear that you were well taken care of by Chip, Samantha and Reginald. We hope that you'll consider us again!

• Best car buying experience ever!

David was great! He made the car buying process simple. I saw the car I wanted on dealer's website and requested an e-price. It was higher than I wanted. I requested better pricing and got a price by email that was exactly what I wanted. I most appreciate the fast, hassle free negotiation by email. I shopped all MB dealer's in my area and found MB of Pompano Beach to be the easiest to deal with. I plan to buy my next car from David and refer my friends.