101 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ed Morse Bayview Cadillac from DealerRater.com
  • I love my new car!!

Ken Mitnick is the man! He provided superb service and made my shopping experience smooth, easy and exciting! I drove my "dream car" off the lot and I'm still pinching myself that this really happened. If you want to be treated like royalty and feel special, go see Ken for an amazing experience!

• Bayview Cadillac

You've got an exceptional facility. I always enjoy the care you provide

You've got an exceptional facility. I always enjoy the care you provide

• Custumer appresiation day

I was met with a very friendly service adviser I were early so he told me to go and have coffee and he come and got me when it was my turn A very good overall experience

• My dream car

Arlin, Thank you for sharing your best purchasing experience! Ed Morse Corporate Offices

I have fallen in love with not only y dream car but the staff!! Thank you for making my experience the VERY BEST!!! And for welcoming me into the Cadillac family!

• Best Price, Best Service, Period
    May 17, 2017

Ed Morse Bayview Cadillac

Lance, Thank you for sharing your stellar ATS purchasing experience! Ed Morse Corporate Offices

Stellar guy, stellar service, Daniel Gagliano at Bayview will be getting my business when I need next car! Its rare that you get the best price the very first time, but that is what I experienced with Daniel. I know this because after my initial conversation I went to 2 other dealerships......and NO ONE could beat his price. I literally got the least expensive FULLY CERTIFIED Cadillac ATS in the entire US, nothing on Autotrader was even close! As great as my experience was buying my car.....even more impressive was how attentive Daniel was after the sale! After the sale, I had a few questions, Daniel always answered me within an hour. He even drove my old car that I traded in to my residence so i could get some final things that i left. Fantastic experience, highly recommend Daniel Gagliano! Lance

• My experience was fantastic
    May 16, 2017

Ed Morse Bayview Cadillac

Upon arrival we myself and my husband were greeted by Michael Conner who preceded to ask for what we were looking for and how can he help us . I wanted to test drive the XT5 he promptly explain about the vehicle and got us a test drive .While we waited for the vehicle we meet JC Kent . He asked us if we were being helped and stated anything he could help us with not to hesitate . After driving the XT5 I decided that I would be happier with a car and not an SUV . Michael then had me drive the ATX It was love at first drive . I stated to Michael that I love the car but I was looking for a payment . And had a number I could live with . After informed of my payments and agree to the deal we meet John Gallegos . He went over backward to explain all to us and made sure we understood everything and that there were no confusion . I was a customer of Rick Case Honda for over 10 years . But myself and my husband feel we found our dealership for the next 10 years or for the future . Believe me everyone I have come in contact with since my purchase cant wait to visit your dealership Thank You for making my dream of a Cadillac come true Arlin Mendez

Ed Morse Bayview Cadillac

Arlin, Thank you for sharing your Cadillac purchasing experience with our Bayview Cadillac team! Welcome to the Ed Morse Family! Ed Morse Corporate Offices

• I wish I had started with ED MORSE CADILLAC from the start
    May 16, 2017

Ed Morse Bayview Cadillac

After weeks of car shopping and the stress of wondering if I was making the right choice in purchasing a car , I had stopped by ED MORSE BAYVIEW CADILLAC , and was suppose to have gone down to Miami after to look at another car . I decided to stop by because it was on my way and they had a car I had found online that I wanted to take a look at. from the moment I walked through the doors I felt warm and Welcome . I felt at ease that they were there to Help me as best as they possibly could . And not only did they help me , they went above and beyond to get me into a Cadillac Escalade which had been the SUV I had been looking at in the beginning of my car shoppping journey . I want to first thank Jay PInilla ( internet sales manager ) who was an absolute pleasure to speak with . It was because of his outstanding customer service that I decided to stop by . I then had the honor of working with 3 incredible people that made my experience even better including : Steve Plotnik my salesman that put my mind at ease and treated me with the utmost respect , along with JC Kent who words can't even desicbe how thankful I am for his outstanding performance in helping me get into my dream car . And last but certainly not least John Gallegos the finance manager who couldn't have done his job any better , we all know that when it comes down to the numbers part , it can be incredibly stressful however John made this part of the process as painless as possible he also went above and beyond to make this car mine . I am forever greatful for the entire staff at ED MORSE BAYVIEW CADILLAC , Ft Lauderdale . My only regret was and is , is that I didn't start with them from the beginning !! If your looking for a new or used high end luxury car or any car of that matter you can trust and be confident in their team . Don't waste your time and go then first! Truly an incredible company and dealership. No games, no presssure , just an awesome group of people who will help you in any way they possibly can. You can be fully confident that you are in excellent hands with ED MORSE CADILLAC , Ft Lauderdale FL .

Ed Morse Bayview Cadillac

Jenn, Thank you for sharing your incredible Cadillac Escalade purchasing experience with our Ed Morse Bayview Cadillac team! Welcome to the Ed Morse Family! Ed Morse Corporate Offices

• Cruse
    May 15, 2017

Ed Morse Bayview Cadillac

All people were great to deal with. Dan G. was very pleasant, helpful and courteous. Bayview Cadillac is so conveniently located to my home. I'm very happy with the purchase.

• Resolution
    May 13, 2017

Had an issue with a service pertaining to a car rental and they worked with me to resolve it. I appreciate their efforts to help

Thank you Eric for sharing your experience! Ed Morse Corporate Offices

Thank you Eric for sharing your experience! Ed Morse Corporate Offices

• Very Happy with Purchase
    May 8, 2017

Ed Morse Bayview Cadillac

Alex, Thank you for sharing your happy purchasing experience with our Ed Morse Bayview Cadillac team! Ed Morse Corporate Offices

This was my first experience with Ed Morse Bayview Calillac. I learned of them through searching the net for a particular vehicle I was looking for, and they happened to have a potential "a must see" for me. I was very apprehensive at first, not knowing anyone at the dealer, or the area. I live about 3 hours away; I was in town visiting my daughter and decided to stop in for a visit. Both Michael and JC were very professional and made this process seamlessly. No slick sales gimmicks, no pressure, no attempts at manipulative ploys. Just great, accommodating service. I ended up purchasing the vehicle I was interested in, for a price that I was comfortable with. No hassles. Just civil, relaxed negotiations.