New 888-454-6134 Dealer Website
Used 888-454-6145 Email Dealer
Service 888-861-8652

Average based on 18 reviews.
  • Quality service !

Shalisia, We are so happy to hear that you were able to receive great service! We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

The repairs I needed to have done were a bit more than I planned but my service advisor helped me make the best decision for my vehicle while staying within my budget. There were a few things that weren't urgent but I definitely need done that could wait until my next visit. Thanks for taking such good care of me and my vehicle. Luxury truck and luxury service!

• Buying new car

We were very pleased with ED MORSE personnel attention provided to us during our visits. It was very professional and courteous from technical to financial aspect. Mr. Karim Limouri’s personal attention to our needs was outstanding. He was very patient with us, since we considered choosing between Cadillac and AUDI. We strongly recommend ED MORSE for your next Cadillac.

• Best car Experience ever

The car buying experience ever. Tamie Johnson was super friendly. Took her time in showing us everything about the new car. I normally don't like going to dealerships, but Tamie made us very welcome the, I was a family member. She was a terrific lady and I will continue to do busyness with them in the future. Her Manager was also super nice. They made feel very comfortable being there and I was super happy to do business with them.

• Very Nice Dealership. George was especially George

Patience with me, as I debated a purchase of a special used Car.

Patience with me, as I debated a purchase of a special used Car.

• Best dealership in town

My experience with Cadillac service department is always pleasant. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They always make me feel at home..

• Love my NEW CTS

On February 20, 2015, I purchased my first Cadillac (2015 CTS 3.6 Luxury edition). Steve Plotnik was very patient with me, showing me several different models and styles which ultimately led to my CTS. Steve worked with me on financing options and after 5 or 6 hours I finally made the decision to leave Lexus and join the Cadillac family. Thank you Steve for your kindness and your vast knowledge of Cadillac. That's the reason your on the Sales Olympics wall so many times. I am extremely satisfied with my purchase and all the great bells and whistles it comes with. What a sexy, powerful and yet quiet car. Signed, sincerely, a Satisfied NEW Cadillac CTS owner.

• OUTSTANDING SERVICE

Great service.. Paul Barissi goes out his way to make my experience great.. He is a great asset to Bayview Cadillac.

• FRIENDLY PROFESSIONALISM

IF YOU DON'T TAKE ALL OF YOUR VEHICLES TO BAYVIEW CADILLAC YOU MAKING A MAJOR MISTAKE.

• Excellent service

I have nothing but great things to say about the dealership. My salesman Daniel was excellent and quickly took care of all of my needs. The deal also involved input from Gary who was more than accommodating. I absolutely love the escalade and am very happy to have bought it from Bayview. This is my second purchase from the dealership. The service department is second to none. I've had better service at this dealership than I ever have at the Mercedes and BMW dealerships I've been to in NJ and FL. Over the years I have built up a relationship and will absolutely try to send people in because of the great service I have received.

• Great Customer Service & Service

The Service was exceptional. My service rep. Adrian Di Donato was Super! Thanks!