• Great Service

I called in the morning to get my car inspected and you got the car in later the same day. It passed, no problems. Thanks.

• Great service, courteous and polite

I didn't have a scheduled appointment. The driver side window was stuck halfway and the battery was dead. They got my car in for service on the day that I called.

• Allegheny Toyota

We dealt with Greg Rybak and were extremely pleased with our experience. He was personable and knew the cars and was able to answer all our questions. He went above and beyond to create a comfortable environment for us and to find the best deal ever. We were so impressed and pleased.,We dealt with Greg Rybak and were extremely pleased with our experience. He was personable and knew the cars and was able to answer all our questions. He went above and beyond to create a comfortable environment for us and to find the best deal ever. We were so impressed and pleased.

• Great service.

I like the personal service you get from Alleghenies Toyota. I like that they will come get your vehicle to have it serviced and bring it back and no extra charge. They even cleaned the inside for me.

• Great service

I liked the fact that Toyota stood behind their product.The bed rust seem's to be an issue with certain Tundra models.

Thank you so much for your nice review, Mark. We always appreciate any feedback. It was a pleasure to do business with you and we hope to see you again in the future! Sincerely, Heather Adams, Internet Manager

• Awesome dealership!!!

Everyone said hello, asked if I needed anything, and so polite!!!! Oil change didn't take long at all and they even washed my car!!

Jessica, thank you for the feedback! We are happy to hear of your positive experience at Allegheny Toyota, and we are grateful for choosing us for your automotive needs. We look forward to serving you again in the future! Sincerely, Heather Adams, Internet Manager

• Excellent service

They had answers for all my questions, worked fast to get the process rolling. Very friendly staff, and pleasant environment

Thanks for your outstanding review, Shawn! We're glad to hear that our team was knowledgeable, fast and friendly! We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Best, Heather Adams, Internet Manager

• Amazing dealership!

Amazing service, great people and awesome deals!!!! Everyone was helpful and kind and that's what I love! I will always reccomend allegheny Toyota!

Thank you for leaving us this great review, Jessica. We are very happy to hear that we could be so helpful and kind during your recent visit with us. We appreciate your recommendation as well. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Take care. Sincerely, Heather Adams, Internet Manager

• Great service. Great employees.

We had an appointment, we were taken on time and in no time we were back on the road. Any questions we had were answered.

Thank you for leaving us this great review, Robert! We are glad we could get your car all fixed up and back on the road in no time. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Best regards, Heather Adams, Internet Manager

• Awesome service

Very efficient, knew how long it would take and the final cost. Will use all the time and recommend to others.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, Richard. We are pleased to hear that our team was able to provide an efficient and informative service experience. We appreciate your recommendation as well. Feel free to visit us if you have any further needs. Best regards, Heather Adams, Internet Manager