• Great buying experience

Excellent experience. No nonsense. Comfortable setting. honest , courteous salesman. Very efficient operation. Good inventory. Feels like I made a friend in working with the salesman, (Mike Short).

• New Highlander purchase

Gary was very personable, and we were very satisfied with our car buying experience. We were happy with the trade and purchase prices.

• Great experience!

Bruce Seigworth was the first person we met at the dealership and he was wonderful! We will be shopping Toyotas again with him and Allegheny Toyota for sure! In the process of trading our car, we went to many dealerships but none compared to the positive experience we had with Bruce and Allegheny Toyota.

• Great experience!

• Great service.

The service department was quick and they told you what exactly needed done.i will definitely continue to bring back my car for service here.

• DustinJulie

Patient, Kind and not pushy! Workable with us, understood our schedule, and loved the texting to the salesman, way easier to communicate.

• Service Department

Friendly, understanding staff in service dept. I knew they were there for me and my truck. They even made a pot of coffee upon my request. Impressed!

• Vehicle purchasing process

As usual, they all treat us very well. From Greg Rybak to Chris Schull everyone is friendly, courteous and willing to go the extra mile.

• Great Service as Always!

Greg (your salesperson) is always fantastic in his eagerness to provide the best service and to meet the needs of his customers! All other employees with which I interacted were also very friendly, helpful, and professional.

• Competent service

People are friendly and very considerate of your time. They seem to be sincerely concerned that you get the best possible service at the best price in the shortest amount of time while still providing a complete job that keeps your vehicle operating in a safe way.