New 866-984-0509 Dealer Website
Used 866-983-9384 Email Dealer
Service 866-984-0511

Average based on 253 reviews.
  • Red carpet service!

Honest and excellent service! They always go the extra mile and put out the red carpet. Thank you so much!

Thank you for your great review, Mark! Our number one goal is customer satisfaction. We train our staff to go the extra mile and give the customer a positive experience and we're glad that this was the case with you. We hope you will continue to use our dealership for your parts and service needs. Regards, Allison Brady President and General Manager allison@palmieroautogroup.com

• Only good car buying experience I've ever had!

Everybody at the dealership is always friendly and, in my experience most remarkably, very honest. It was a great experience all around.

• Great waiting area and very pleasent service

The waiting area was nice and the internet was very easy to use. The service desk as very prompt and easy to talk to about what was being done.

Thank you for visiting our service department and for leaving the kind words. We plan to continue giving great customer service and a comfortable place for all our guests during their stay at our dealership. Regards, Allison Brady President and General Manager allison@palmieroautogroup.com

• Great service

Very personable staff who made sure that I was taken care of. Great dealership with great people owning and working there.

Gillian, thank you for the feedback! We are happy to hear of your positive experience at Palmiero Toyota, and we are grateful you chose us for your automotive needs. We look forward to serving you again in the future! Regards, Allison Brady President and General Manager allison@palmieroautogroup.com

• Great service

Thoughtful, considerate, helpful employees. Who go out of their way to make sure that you are satisfied. Thank you so very much.

Maryellen, I am very happy to hear that your overall experience with us has been positive. Our team takes customer service very seriously and I'm thrilled to know that you are satisfied with our services. Feel free to visit us if you have any further needs. Regards, Allison Brady President and General Manager allison@palmieroautogroup.com

• Great service

We had our appointment made at our convenience and received a reminder call. We had courteous service personnel. We received prompt service. We found the waiting area pleasant and clean restrooms.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us, John. Our team is dedicated to provide a welcoming and comfortable service experience to each and every customer that enters our dealership. I am happy to hear that you were pleased with our customer service and facilities. Please don't hesitate to contact or visit us if you need anything else. Regards, Allison Brady President and General Manager allison@palmieroautogroup.com

• Good customer relations

Pleasant, helpful counter people. Explained exactly what needed to be done to the vehicle to keep it operating properly, and did it in a matter of fact way.

Thanks for the kind review, Donald. It's great to hear you had such a positive experience at our dealership. Please don't hesitate to call us if we can do anything else for you. Regards, Allison Brady President and General Manager allison@palmieroautogroup.com

• Josh in service is the gold standard!

Josh is the most dependable and consistent service person there. If it were up to me I would only deal with him.

Hi Jay and thank you for the great feedback! I am pleased to hear that Josh has consistently been helpful and accommodating during your visits. Our goal is to provide quality customer care, and I am glad to hear that he has shown you his commitment to this. If you have any further needs, please come back to see us. Regards, Allison Brady President and General Manager allison@palmieroautogroup.com

• Purchase 9/2016

I so appreciated Kayla's patience as my thoughts switched from one type of car to another. She did an excellent job at weighing out my temperament and answering my many questions. Her knowledge of a wide variety of cars was impressive. I was at a Toyota dealership however I test drove a Volvo, owned a Honda, and purchased a Lexus :-) Her advice and comparisons helped me make the right decision! It was a great experience.

Deborah, thank you for reviewing your time spent at our dealership. Kayla is a dedicated member of our team who commits herself to exceptional service and a vast knowledge of our models. We hope that this experience encourages you to return to us for any future auto needs and we thank you again for your business. Regards, Allison Brady President and General Manager allison@palmieroautogroup.com

• In tije, thorough, friendly, decent rates

In time. thorough. friendly, decent rates. Explained what was done. Provided free car wash.Good waiting room facilities.. . . . . . .

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us, Jonathan. Our team is dedicated to provide a welcoming and comfortable service experience to each and every customer that enters our dealership. I am happy to hear that you were pleased with our customer service and facilities. Please visit us if you have any concerns about your car. Regards, Allison Brady President and General Manager allison@palmieroautogroup.com