(4.9) 731 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

731 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Bianchi Honda from DealerRater.com
  • I leased a 2017 Honda Accord

On Monday March 27th 2017 I traded my old lease in for a new 2017 Honda Accord. I was really nervous because I was over mileage and also was 4 months ...early before my lease was up. I didn't know what to expect and was afraid I would have to pay a lot for being over mileage on my vehicle. Well after talking to Antonio Stapp and figuring out the numbers, he advised me it would be best to have 45,000 miles on this lease instead of the 36,000 miles I chose last time. Also I got to pay the same payment plan as I did the last lease I had. I was thrilled. Antonio was such a huge help and I will never go anywhere else for another vehicle as long as I'm alive and can drive. I'm so impressed with with everyone that works there. While I was waiting for Antonio to get back from running an errand (he wasn't sure I was coming that day- I surprised him) there were so many people that came up to me asking if I've been waited on. Everyone is so helpful and courteous. I recommend to all of my friends and family about Bianchi Honda. I tell them about the service and how helpful everyone is. I will never buy a vehicle or lease a vehicle from anywhere else. I just want to thank you all, especially Antonio Stapp for everything.

• Very friendly and willing to help you out

I've leased from Bianchi in the past and had a very good experience. I recently stopped in to inquire about a new lease and the staff remembered me fr...om my last visit. They were very kind and helpful and tried very hard to alleviate my worries about leasing a new vehicle, going so far as to throw in a lot of maintenance-related extras. I ended up deciding to buy a used car instead from a different dealer but I was very impressed with Bianchi and it will be our first stop when shopping for our next car!

Overall Experience

• The experience was great!

The salesman (Luke) worked hard to put together a price and payment plan that I could afford (fixed income) and gave me time to consider it. I felt... like Igot excellent personal attention to my questions and requests. Today, he was quick to resolve a situation with the car and promised me his personal attention in the future. I would also like to mention Cory Chafee, a newcomer to your sales team whose workspace was next to Luke's desk. Although busy, he used his big booming voice and personality to match, to help me pass the time as the deal became "finalized".

Bianchi Honda

Congratulations on your new Honda! Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience here with Luke and Cory. We love hearing how attenti...ve and accommodating they both were. Welcome to the Bianchi Honda family. We're here if you need anything!

• EXCELLENT

ERNIE DANCE IS THE BEST SALEMEN THAT I HAVE EVER DELT WITH IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND VERY HELPFUL. I WOULD RECOMMEND MEND PEOPLE TO A...SK FOR ERNIE. PLUS ERNIE HAS BEAUTIFUL TEETH.

Bianchi Honda

RHONDA, CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW HONDA! WE ARE THRILLED TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ERNIE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS AND FOR CHOOSI...NG BIANCHI HONDA! PS - ERNIE DOES INDEED HAVE A GREAT SMILE! WE'LL MAKE SURE TO PASS ALONG YOUR KIND WORDS :)

• My opinion

I worked with a gentleman named Lennon Askew and could not have had a better experience. He is very professional and listens to every word you say. He... was NOT pushy but totally informative. I made a purchase based primarily on his recommendations relevant to my needs and or desires and am comfortable with my decision. I would certainly recommend him and your dealership to anyone I may come in contact with who might be in the search for any vehicle. Mel Steele

Bianchi Honda

Mel, congratulations on your new vehicle purchase! We love hearing how great your experience was with Lennon. Welcome to the Bianchi Honda family! We'...re here if you need anything.

• Always a great experience.

This was my second new car buying from Mr. Stapp and both time it was a great experience with him and the rest of the staff.

Bianchi Honda

Brent, congratulations on your new Honda! Thanks for choosing Bianchi Honda and enjoy your new ride!

• Very good experience

Josh, our salesman, was terrific. He is so friendly, knows what he's doing. I wish him the best with the new baby that's coming soon! The great servi...ce department is part of the reason I like Bianchi so much. It means so much to me to be treated politely and with respect when I go there and have to wait for a van to be serviced.

Bianchi Honda

Dave, congratulations on your new Honda! We love hearing about your experience here with Josh and our Service Department- we'll make sure to pass alon...g your kind words. Thank you for choosing Bianchi Honda!

• Helpful and thorough

The salesman was very thorough and answered all of my questions. The dealership was clean and spacious. I had a comfortable buying experience. This wa...s my first time at Bianchi Honda and I was pleased with how everything turned out.

Bianchi Honda

Congratulations on your new vehicle purchase! We love hearing how pleased you are with your experience with Henry- we'll make sure to pass along your ...kind words. Thank you for choosing Bianchi Honda. Enjoy your new ride!

• Honda HR V

Thank you so much to Bianchi Honda and Mike Weese for our new Honda HR-V purchase. Mike did an excellent job and would highly recommend anyone to come... to this dealership. Thank you again

Bianchi Honda

Congratulations on your new Honda HR-V! Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with Mike- we'll make sure to pass along your k...ind words. Thank you for choosing Bianchi Honda! We're here if you need anything!

• Awesome customer service

Lennon was awesome and they helped us stay in the budget that I needed to be in. I???ve always wanted a equinox than you for helping that happen!!

Bianchi Honda

Congratulations on your new car purchase! We're so glad to hear how Lennon was so helpful in getting you into your dream car. Welcome to the Bianchi H...onda family!

8430 Peach St Erie, PA 16509