Superior Toyota

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 140 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Great Service, Friendly Place, Went the Extra Mile
    February 12, 2014

Darrell, my service rep., and Clint, the service manager, along with Cindy, really went the extra mile. My traction battery in my Prius was throwing ...codes and they tried to keep the costs down by cleaning out the blower fan and filter. When this didn't work, they really went the extra mile and secured a Goodwill Warranty replacement of the battery which was wonderful. I enjoy my Prius so much and it's lasted a long time with Superior Toyota's expert and excellent service. Thanks to everyone!

Thanks so much for the kind words, Daniel! I am so pleased to hear that Darrell, Clint, and myself were helpful and accommodating throughout your serv...ice visit. Our number one goal is providing exceptional service to each and every customer, and it is always rewarding to hear when we achieve this. We look forward to seeing you in next time! Sincerely, Cindy Illig - Customer Relations Mgr - bdc@scionsuperior.com

The place to buy a new car!
    March 14, 2018

Great service start to finish and thanks to the best salesman I have ever met (Mike Myers) my wife and I purchased a new Corolla.

Best team, sales, service, finance, rental and par
    February 20, 2018

Best dealership ive ever experienced. There management is great, and even the head lot attendant, i think his name was ed, gave my daughter a balloon.... Family oriented dealer and would return

fire tacoma
    April 8, 2017

Came in for a oil change and tire rotation on my Tacoma. My service writer Jared was very helpful and the technician Joe raucci did a fantastic job a...nd had my truck finished well before I expected it to be.

Excellent experience !!!
    April 3, 2017

I needed work done on my car and I arranged for it to be done by Superior. The Service Manager, Clint arranged to have Josue, the Shop Manager work o...n my car. Josue did a fantastic job. Josue explained to me the problems, the process, and mad sure my car was up to his and Toyota's standards. Quinn, the assistant Service Manager, took care of me when Clint was tied up with other issues. All in all, I am extremely pleased with the work and the people at Superior

Great experience. NO PRESSURE.
    February 20, 2017

I was planning to replace my 2011 Nissan Pathfinder with a newer model Nissan, but wanted to see what Toyota offered, just to cover my bases. I had t...hree test drives with the Highlander. The salesman, Kevin, was excellent and professional. He fielded all the questions I had. He didn't pretend to know something he didn't and NO PRESSURE. No games with the sales manager. Got a great value for my trade. My wife and I love the new highlander. The rest of the sales process was smooth. I not only would, but have recommended my friends to them.

Service department first class operation.
    January 19, 2017

Great service...they put the customer first. Very reliable operation.

Service review
    January 13, 2017

Jared was terrific. He met me and walked me through everything that I needed to know. He walked me out and it was so special to have him explain ever...ything. Thank you.

Rav Ispection
    October 12, 2016

This dealership has outstanding service. The problem for us is that we live 60 miles away thus making it difficult to get there for regular checkups. ...My husband had gone this week for an inspection which by the way was very detailed. His Rav failed because of brake pads and need to turn the rotors to pass. Plus his windshield wipers had to be changed so he had that done which took 45 minutes. He was disgruntled because he had been there 2 and 1/2 hours and would have to return another day to complete the inspection to pass. Thus he came home and said that he was not returning to that particular dealership because of time restrains.

great service very satisfied
    June 19, 2016

I had a wonderful experience shopping for cars at Superior Toyota. My sales associate, James Ramsey, did a very nice job taking care of us and helping... us find exactly what we needed for our family. He also made us feel very comfortable with our purchase and was never too pushy.

Superior Toyota