• Love my Dealership!!

I brought my 2012 SRX in for the factory maintenance. As is always the case with Coral Cadillac, the service was impeccable, and the technician who worked with me was very knowledgeable and listened to everything I said about the car. The entire dept.staff were friendly.I was also helped immediately and was done in approximately one hour. Can't beat the service. While I was waiting, I browsed the showroom and was very impressed with the vehicles (the CTS in particular). The gentleman who came over to speak to me was very pleasant and answered all questions I had. As usual, I will continue to do business with this dealership. Love the White Diamond!!!

• Great service

Very friendly really quick service , very courteous stayed in contact one of the best service I been to

• Awesome group of people at Coral!

It's not often an oil change makes your day, but I have to say, the entire team at Coral always brings a smile and leave with a great feeling of what makes Cadillac, Cadillac. Thank you all!

• Good customer service

They fixed my vehicle very good it looks brand new again. The customer service was excellent .

• Car services

Everytime I get my car serviced it's so easy and quick! Ralph helped me out, he was helpful and personable. Love Cadillac :)

• Exceptional

I needed a repair on my right side rearview mirror. Chuck and his entire staff handled all the work from soup to nuts within two days. The cost of the repairs it was way under what I expected survey which was an added surprise. In addition, They buffed and removed a series of scratches on my left side of the car, They buffed and removed a series of scratches on The left side of the car which I did not even ask them to do. The entire staff of the coral Cadillac collision center well exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

• Great service

Hello, I would like to start off by saying how wonderful your salesman David Dill was during the process of purchasing my new SRX back in November 2013. He actually sold us our first Cadillac Escalade back in 2004 and we returned to him for our 2nd purchase from Coral. He is very professional at all times and makes the experience of purchasing a new vehicle very exciting and stress free. I currently had the SRX in for an oil change. Michael Stanwick was also very helpful, professional and made sure we received the new software update and the vehicle was cleaned. Thank you Coral for having a good staff of people taking care of your business and customers. Sincerely, Mrs. Mesa

• Cadillac's and Corvettes

C5 CORVETTE (CLASSIC IN SHOW ROOM CONDITION). HAD MINOR MECHANICAL ISSUE. CALLED MIKE STANWICK AND HE PLACED REPAIRS ON A FAST TRACK. PARTS CAME IN NEXT DAY AND REPAIRS WERE COMPLETED IN 24 HOURS. ALWAYS HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE. MY WIFE IS PURCHASING A NEW SRX FROM DAVID DILL (WHO ALSO SOLD US OUR XTS). WE WOULDNT BE REPEAT BUYERS IF WE WERENT HAPPY WITH BOTH THE SALES AND SERVICE AT CORAL CADILLAC

• Coral is the Best

Coral is the Best dealership I have ever been to. Made a mistake and went to Bayview Cadillac one time.Bayview Cadillac Ft Lauderdale sold me a certified 2010 SRX that had been in an accident. Very low end scum. Would do nothing. Not even talk to me.After 30 new Cadillacs I tell everyone to stay away from Bayview Cadillac. I would like to pay for a full page ad to avoid Bayview and very low end ownership Ed M

• Great Service

My check engine light came on so I called my service advisor, Michael. He told me to promptly bring in the vehicle and had a loaner available for me. The level of service I have received from Coral Cadillac is the BEST of any car dealer I have ever dealt with, including Lexus of Pembroke Pines, Lexus of North Miami, Warren Henry, and Mercedes Benz of Fort Lauderdale. Coral understands customer service. I live less than a mile from Bayview Cadillac, yet drive to Coral for all of my service needs. Thank you! Cindy G.