• Dodge

Bought a dodge caravan 2006 and absolutely love it. Glad I bought it

Bought a dodge caravan 2006 and absolutely love it. Glad I bought it

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a great review. We greatly appreciate it. We're glad you enjoyed your experience with Tri-Star Motors Tyrone. Be sure to tell you friends! Thanks again from Tri-Star Motors Tyrone.

• So happy with our purchase!

I just bought a 2013 Chrysler 200 today. Craig worked so hard and spent days to make sure he could get us into a car that we would love and could afford. Thank you so much Craig! We really appreciate everything!

• just awful

I purchased my first car here and I just have to say although the customer service was good in the buying process I feel like I was played a fool, I foolishly agreed to the price and monthly payments of the car and after not even a month realized that it was too outrageous and not worth it and tried to Contact the dealer to see if I could work something else out but all that came out of that was a whole lot of nothing nobody there seems to want to help me out now I'm in debt and very unsatisfied.

In response to this anonymous post we have made every effort to identify the reviewer with the hope of resolving the issue. Unfortunately we cannot confirm who they are or if it was posted by one of our customers. For over 12 years Tri-Star Motors has built an outstanding reputation for providing exceptional customer service. We consistently rank the highest in customer satisfaction for both sales and satisfaction among our contemporaries. If one of our customers posted this review we encourage you to please reach out to us. We will make every effort to accommodate you. Please call (814) 684-4100 and ask for the Owner Vince Solimando or our General Manager Rod Davis. Thank you.

• Satisfied Repete Customer

I have purchased 1 used and 2 new vehicles from this dealership. Their prices were the lowest and their appraisals of my trade-ins were honest. Due to my salesman's persistance, Ford Motor Co honored my $750 coupon that was expired. I have no doubt that I will be purchasing my next vehicle from Chip at Tri Star.

• Great service and good but not the cheapest price

They do have great service and good price, But it is not the cheapest. For Focus, their price is 700ish more than what I paid from other dealer.

• Never again!

We purchased a vehicle from Tristar and within a week began having problems, which Tristar would not stand behind. The salesman are great, however, the owner needs to learn a thing or two about customer service.

Upon being notified about the discrepancy we have taken every measure to correct the oversight. We apologize for the error and have taken every effort to ensure it never happens again. We have since worked things out with the customer and they are totally satisfied at this time.

• Fantastic experience

Thank you for the great review! We're glad you enjoyed your experience at Tri-Star Ford of Tyrone!

Made purchasing a vehicle a pleasure. Very courteous staff. Their product knowledge was above all expectations. I love my vehicle and would go back their for any future purchases, friends and family as well.

• great experience

We're glad you enjoyed doing business with us! Thank you for the kind review!

My husband and I traveled a good distance to purchase our Ford Edge. The time spent was worth it. Andy took his time to explain everything we needed to know about the vehicle, which is alot. The staff made us so comfortable throughout the process that it was actually enjoyable. To Vince, Andy and Christine a special Thanks.

We're glad you enjoyed doing business with us! Thank you for the kind review!

• finding a car for a friend

the dealership was very helpful, when finding the right car for a friend, would recommend dealership to any friend or family

Thanks for the great review!

We're glad we could help and Thank you for the kind review.

Thanks for the great review!

We're glad we could help and Thank you for the kind review.

• pre owned car

I found that the Lincoln I was looking for to be a great car, and was surprised at how fast the whole process was. Vince you rock!!

Thanks for the great review of Tristar Tyrone. We truly appreciate it! Be sure to recommend us to your friends and Thanks again!