New 888-238-8965 Dealer Website
Used 888-268-2703 Email Dealer
Service 888-477-5043

Average based on 159 reviews.
  • Nissan Rogue recall, oil change and tire rotation

I received prompt and courteous service on my Nissan Rogue, and the repairman explained exactly what was performed on my car.

• Another great experience!

The staff goes out of there way to make you are satisfied! Plus the service lounge has very comfortable amenities!

• Jack Fleck

My wife were very impressed how clean an nice your waiting room was. One of the greatest things was how you made us welcome Both of us plan on coming back for service, thank you all so much. Jack & Joan Fleck

• great experience

first time there for service with my car had great experience all around with everyone I came in contact with

• New car purchase

Always excellent. From service to sales and finance. Easy, fair and friendly. They represent the way it's supposed to be.

• service

good service thank you for showing care when dealing with older customer.

good service thank you for showing care when dealing with older customer.

• Owner

Jody is the Best ! It is disappointing that my TDI Passat will have to go and I don't know if I will buy another VW I will definitely miss the service department

• An Oasis of Civility

Words cannot adequately describe the pleasantness of my experience with this dealership s service department. I suffered a catastrophic failure in my electrical system while driving from Altoona to NYC. I made it to the dealership at 11:30am and I was back on the road at 4:30pm without having had an appointment. I cannot express my gratitude and respect to these hard working people enough. They are consummate professionals.

• Audi Q5 2016 owner

Regina Lyons, Service Manager, is absolutely wonderful to work with.

Regina Lyons, Service Manager, is absolutely wonderful to work with.

• Recall Service

I essentially drove past another VW dealership with which I had an unpleasant experience in the past in order to have this recall service performed at Volkswagen of State College. I am very pleased with the way I was treated and will drive the distance again when dealer service is needed.