• Longtime customer

I've been a customer for 12 years. The quality of service is the primary reason I returned to buy my 4th Ford. The sales staff were extremely knowledgable, honest and helpful. I would recommend your dealership to anyone.

• Fabulous

We would highly recommend State College Ford Lincoln as the number one dealership in central PA to purchase a vehicle and service as well.

We appreciate your recommendation of our dealership, Maryann! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Ford Explorer Sport purchase

I purchased a one year old Ford Exployer Sport (2016). The sales person Jeff was outstanding in all respects and I would and will recommend him and State College Ford.

• Owner

Always a great experience Staff is always professional and courteous. They're also very knowledgeable

• Service appointment

Work performed on time and all that I requested was completed.

Work performed on time and all that I requested was completed.

• Quality service

As usual a great job by the staff at SC Ford. My family and I have purchased over 20 cars and trucks from State College Ford over the years. I cannot say enough about the way we are treated whenever we visit the dealership.

• 2010 Buick LaCrosse CXS

Fast and smooth transaction. Salesman was very helpful and friendly. Paperwork was prepared and processed quickly and efficiently. I would definitely consider buying from this dealership again.

• Repair on my Ford Taurus

Everything was completed in a timely fashion. I just have one problem recommending. I HAVE NO FRIENDS OR FAMILY THAT HAVE A FORD VEHICLE. I'M SERIOUS, SORRY.

We appreciate your recommendation of our dealership, Robert! As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road!

• Ford Explorer lease at State College Ford

I knew what I was looking for and I wanted a lease. They were very accommodating and low-pressure. Helped me meet my lease objectives by providing me a good understanding of how the lease process worked and what my options were.

• Inspection of a 2011 Lincoln MKX

Service (Inspection) completed as expected. Friendly and knowledgeable Staff!

Service (Inspection) completed as expected. Friendly and knowledgeable Staff!

We really appreciate your feedback! Check our social media pages to stay in the loop on product news and updates so we can help you again on your next visit!