Walters Elkland Chevy

Average based on 2 reviews.
  • Fantastic Experience, ASK FOR SCOTT!

I recently bought a Corvette from Scott at Elkland Chevrolet. The entire experience with this dealership and it's staff was second to none. I live almost 300 miles away and they were able to get my whole deal completed via email. They even delivered the car to me and brought my trade back so I din't have to waste my day off driving back and forth. The car came exactly as described, the numbers were realistic right from the start, there was no game-playing like you typically find at most dealerships. Scott was detailed, fair, and professional from start to finish and I have nothing but great things to say about this dealership and it's staff. If you're in the market for a Chevy, this is the place to go and ask to work with SCOTT!

• GREAT PEOPLE

NICE TO FIND A REAL DOWN HOME DEALERSHIP THAT FUNCTIONS LIKE THE BIG BOYS EXCEPT HERE YOU CAN TALK TO THE OWNER ....GREAT PLACE ...GREAT DEAL...WILL BE BACK!!!