Delray Hyundai

78 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 4, 2019

Thank you to internet sales manager Ron Hirsch for being so helpful and personable. We started with Irwin but you finished the deal. Glad you were there... to help finalize and smooth things over as much as possible.

June 3, 2019

I have been buying Hyundai vehicles for 15 years from several different local dealerships. My wife and I recently made an appointment, for the first time,... at Delray Hyundai. We arrived on time and were immediately met by salesperson Wayne Arcos. We had not seen Wayne for some time but we remembered our very good interaction from the previous purchase of a new Sonata back in 2011 at a dealership further north. Wayne remembered us and greeted us warmly. We explained that instead of a sedan we were thinking of an SUV. Wayne showed us several cars and an SUV that looked like it would be a good fit for us. There were more than enough choices. We focused on one and took it for a test drive. My wife asked about other colors and features and Wayne found us one that met all of our needs. From there everything went smoothly. Price and rebates were discussed. Bottom line cost was settled upon. Wayne wrote it all up and we then met with Alex in the finance office to arrange for a loan. Alex was also very pleasant and answered all my questions directly. I purchased my first new automobile in 1963. I have lost track of how many and now many dealerships and how many salespersons. I remember enough to know that the team of Wayne and Alex were and are the best I have dealt with. It also doesn't hurt that ALL of the Hyundai cars have treated us well. With just a bit of luck I will be back to Delray to buy my 5th Hyundai a few years from now.

May 26, 2019

This was the first time I purchased my own vehicle and had a great experience. Jordan Pare was very helpful and got me a great deal on my Acura. I highly... recommend this dealership. Thanks again!

February 20, 2019

I just leased my 7th Acura, an MDX from Delray Acura. Jordan Pare was the salesman and he was great. A great deal and no pressure.

January 12, 2019

Wayne Arcos was our sales rep. He was polite, patient, knowledgeable, and professional. Called him many times as we were doing outside financing. He... always picked up his phone. He even picked us up in his car to bring us to dealership. He's a keeper.

September 26, 2018

Just wanted to thank Eric Palmer for once again providing excellent service for my MDX today. I am on my 5th Acura from the same dealership for a reason.... --Bryan T.

July 26, 2018

This is my second leased vehicle from Delray Acura and from Ron Hirsch. He is a great salesman, very experienced and works with his customers. I would... definitively go back next time I need to lease/purchase another vehicle.

July 10, 2018

Richard Thomas is by far the worst service manager known to man, he literally ran to the back when i asked a receptionist for the service manager, he has... a lot of flaws that need fixing and he treats his employees not so well, why give his a title he cant live up to. i WILL NEVER RETURN THERE!! SUCH MEDIOCRE SERVICE MANAGER AND THE BLACK GUY OUTSIDE IS REALLY RUDE, BUT HEATHER WAS A DOLL. I WILL NEVER COME BACK THERE TO GET MY CAR FIXED RICHARD THOMAS NEEDS TO BE REPLACED WHAT SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY DOES THERE JOB.

January 4, 2018

Gerry Weiss was outstanding as our salesman. Low keyed but informative. He had patience throughout the complete process. His presentation was low keyed.... Wonderful to work with.

November 27, 2017

Gerry knows his stuff! and does what he says he is going to, unlike other Hyundai sales people in the area. If you want a great car at a fair price stop... by and see Gerry weiss!