Ciocca Honda of Harrisburg

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 871 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

871 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ciocca Honda of Harrisburg from DealerRater.com

• April 15, 2018

Jeff Romero was extremely helpful in every way. He was patient while we dealt with a couple of unexpected snags (e.g. unfreezing my credit report). I ...haven't purchased a vehicle in 11 years and was somewhat overwhelmed with all the features. Jeff reviewed all the controls and features to make sure I knew what they were and how to use them. He spent hours giving me a remarkable car buying experience. I would highly recommend him as the sales consultant to buy a new car from.

Jeff Romero

Sales Professional

May 21, 2018

I am thrilled with my new Honda Pilot. I needed a new car after a traumatic car accident. I wanted another SUV and the most important factor was safe...ty. Matt Buller was terrific. He provided knowledgeable information, was friendly and patient with our whole family, and was very sincere in his approach. The entire staff was great. Thanks so much!

May 21, 2018

Great group of people here, i was able to get a new 2018 Honda Accord Hybrid. Matt Buller was great and so was Patrick ( i think that was his name th...e finance guy). I got a deal that works for me and what i think works for them as well.

May 18, 2018

Ciocca honda is great dealership I got my first dealer car there they service is great and fast I would definitely go back to ciocca

May 15, 2018

They were very helpful with the purchase of my new Honda CRV. They explained everything to my husband and myself about the vehicle. Even after we le...ft we called to asked about programming the Bluetooth and he was very helpful.

May 14, 2018

I had a great experience with this dealership. Everyone was very friendly and was able to answer all of my questions. They really made me feel comfort...able and I'm very satisfied with my new Honda Fit.

May 12, 2018

The sales person we dealt with {Zakk Johnston} was a great pleasure to be helped with. He was very knowledgeable, polite and willing to take the tim...e with patience to fine up a Honda pilot that we not only liked, but exactly what we were looking for. He was friendly but professional and tried his best to accommodate us and this allowed us to feel comfortable. He used absolutely no pressure in the entire purchase process. We feel that not only did we have a truly great dealership experience but made a friend in the process. We feel that we will be repeat customers. Steve and Bon Cullison

May 12, 2018

I would never purchase another vehicle from Ciocca Honda in Harrisburg, PA. The salesman was arrogant and disrespectful. The finance gentleman tried... to pull a fast one and get me to add additional services which he did not fully explain would be added to my monthly payment. A few days after my purchase I was called and told that I had to return to the dealership because they had the wrong VIN # on all of my paperwork. How do you sell a car and get the most important # incorrect? An overall nightmare car buying experience...I will never return to Ciocca Honda.

May 10, 2018

I had done a lot of research before deciding to visit Ciocca Honda and was glad that I put the time in during my review process.

May 10, 2018

We drove 2 hours to Ciocca Honda because they were over $1500 cheaper than our local dealerships. We negotiated through emails with Tom, and he was s...o patient with our questions and the process. Nonetheless, we were so skeptical...in large part because our local dealers ALL told us that we "must" be being lied to by Ciocca (in fact, every single Honda dealership in the Philadelphia area said there was no way they could match Ciocca's emailed/in-writing price...that it was "way below invoice" and we should be suspicious, that the price must include college discounts we wouldn't qualify for, that there must be some fine print in the deposit paperwork that was going to scam us, etc. etc). So when we drove to Ciocca, we had all of our emails printed out & highlighted from Tom with our deal in writing "just in case" they tried to scam us when we got there -- we were afraid they would change the price or say they didn't have the right car in stock & try to upsale us etc -- but we didn't need them AT ALL. They honored the price exactly & our car was there waiting for us (they even did a trade to get it for us, so it's not like they only offer great deals on in-stock cars). We dealt with Joe as our in-person sales person and he was truly great -- such a nice guy. Joe patiently showed us all kinds of features on the car, explaining everything WAY more accurately and thoroughly than our local dealers had when we had test drived the same model numerous times (various local dealers had told us flat-out wrong info about many features because they just didn't study their cars well at all. Joe knew how everything worked and what each light meant, etc). Joe has called a few times and just called us again, 2 months later, to see if we had any questions or concerns -- and he listened patiently as we asked him a few technology questions. Literally the only annoying thing was the warranty spiel we had to sit through. We'd drive 2 hours again in a heartbeat to buy from Ciocca. We were the biggest skeptics ever but they were honest, kind, & worth the drive!

Ciocca Honda of Harrisburg