Maguire's Nissan of Lebanon

• New Nissan Rouge

I just recently traded in my old car for a new Nissan and had a great experience at Maguire's. I got a good price for my trade and a great deal on a new Rogue. All of the staff were friendly and made the stressful process of buying a car, a pleasant one. I would gladly recommend Maguire's if you're looking for excellent service and a good deal!

Hi Kelsey, Thanks again for your purchase of the 17 Rogue and if you have any questions please call or email us.Again thanks for joining the Maguire's Nissan family. Joe Barrios Sales Manager

• T moser

It was great service during the deal repeat customer,very happy with service and how I am treated,thank you again to Bill Kulp and everyone at Maguires

• Justin buying a Frontier!

Great service and good selection. Happy with new truck

Great service and good selection. Happy with new truck

• Joan buying altama

Great, friendly people, good service, easy process,very knowledgeable, explained all my questions satisfactorily. Would recommend this dealership to others.

• New rogue

They worked with me and got me my awesome rogue! Nick and the team did great

• Toyota camry

Wonderful sales staff fun environment love the place and nick

Wonderful sales staff fun environment love the place and nick

• Looking for a pre own car

It was wonderful. Liz is the best! Excellent customer service. Recommending her to people.

• Buying another Cruze and I couldn't be happier

Couldn't be happier with the customer service. They took the time to help me log into accounts and print bills that the bank needed to process the loan. Very friendly and helpful in every way . They were just as happy for me as I was for myself.

• My 17 Pathfinder purchase

Salesman was nice and curious. It was a pleasurable buying experience.

Salesman was nice and curious. It was a pleasurable buying experience.