Bobby Rahal Honda

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Fourth car from Rahal Honda and still great
    August 1, 2017

I have been a Rahal customer for years now and still think they have the best service and sales I have found. Latest purchase 2017 CR-V. Adam and C...orey were just the best. Made it easy from the start. Second buy from Adam. I am getting old don't know how many more. Maybe a few. Excellence is my word for the whole crew at Rahal Honda.

Thank you so much for your kind feedback, Tag! We're very grateful that you choose to do business with our dealership and will be certain to pass alon...g your praise to Adam and Corey!

Great management and they care about the customer
    April 3, 2018

The management cares about you the customer. They make it happen. When they are wrong they admit. They made sure we were happy when one of their emp...loyees made a mistake

Thank you for providing this feedback, Gary - we strive to provide every client with complete satisfaction!

Service next to none!
    December 14, 2017

My excellent shopping experience was only made even better by their salesman, Susan. I had a problem with a bad tire on the car, which had nothing to ...do with Honda. The tire warranty with the vehicle would have covered the cost of another tire. But, I was unable to find a replacement tire through Goodyear in my area in a relatively decent amount of time. They had someone drive 100 miles to my house to bring a tire and wheel to replace my tire that was bad. That's Grade A, first class service!

Tim, we're so happy that we were able to exceed your expectations! Thank you for taking the time to write a review!

Our first Honda
    September 20, 2017

Still smiling about our purchase. Ask for Travis for a thorough explanation of the vehicles and the features. Adam is a financial wizard. A positive e...xperience. Would highly recommend Bobby Rahal Honda to anyone looking for a no pressure satisfied shopping experience!

Thanks for sharing your awesome experience, Keith and Sue! We'll definitely let Travis and Adam know how pleased you were with their service. Wishing ...you and your first Honda many happy miles together!

Best Dealership Ever
    September 19, 2017

We needed a second car. So, my husband and I stopped by Bobby Rahal Honda. This was our first time visiting the dealership. From the time we set foot... in the parking lot until we completed our purchase; we were impressed! Everyone at the dealership was friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable. After looking over the vehicles and test driving; we purchased a 2014 Honda Civic Ex. The car is in " like new" condition and drives great. We are very happy with our car and highly recommend Bobby Rahal Honda to anyone. We will definitely return again should we ever need another vehicle.

Leslie, we're so happy to hear that you had an outstanding experience at our dealership! Thank you for taking the time to write this review, and for t...he opportunity to earn your business. Wishing you many happy miles in your Civic!

Satisfied customer
    September 18, 2017

Shaun Reed of Bobby Rahal Honda was especially helpful in my choice of a new Honda Ridgeline. I am so pleased with it. The dealership is a pleasure ...to work with. I know because I had a Honda previously and received excellent service.

Hi Donna, thanks for writing a review for our dealership! We're thrilled that Shaun satisfied all of your purchasing needs and will be happy to pass a...long the positive feedback!

The Best
    August 14, 2017

Very friendly and helpful. I have done business with Bobby Rahal before and have come to expect this high level of interaction between buyer and sel...ler.

Fred, thank you for taking the time to write a review! We are very appreciative of the fact that you choose to do business with us and we promise to p...rovide an amazing experience every time you visit our dealership!

All good at Bobby Rahal.
    August 9, 2017

I knew what car I wanted and had made an appointment for a test drive. When I arrived at the showroom I was greeted and quickly taken to see the car I... had been interested in. We went on a test drive and all went well. I said " I'll take it" and they rapidly came up with numbers for my trade in, financing and so on. They took care of switching the new car onto my insurance and I was driving home in my new H-RV about 3 hours from when I had first walked in. The service area is beautiful and the whole dealership is first class.

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us, Alexander - thank you so much for taking the time to write a review!

Needed Fast Replacement
    May 30, 2017

Had my current Honda Odyssey totaled in accident. Needed to replace it quickly. Rahal came through as expected! Love this dealership! Greg was awe...some keeping on top of my deadlines throughout the process.

Hi DMTL! Though we're very sorry you were involved in an accident, we're glad we could assist you with the purchase of your new vehicle and appreciate... all the kind things you had to say about our dealership! We will most certainly pass along your positive feedback to Greg!

Greatest place ever
    May 4, 2017

This dealership is literally the greatest place in the world. I'm not kidding, I look FORWARD to going here because of how wonderful the people are he...re. The employees break all typical rules/traditional beliefs of how terrible dealerships are. I highly recommend this place for anyone looking to get repairs done on their Honda. Y'all ROCK.

Hi Brynn! Wow, THANK YOU so much for your kind words - and for allowing us to earn your business! We're thrilled to have you as a loyal client (you ro...ck too!) and we promise to keep providing you with amazing service for years to come.

Bobby Rahal Honda